276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pentel Arts Pocket Brush Pen, Includes 2 Black Ink Refills (GFKP3BPA)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re a beginner, try starting with a felt tip so you can learn basic strokes and build muscle memory before graduating to a bristle tip.

Pentel Refillable Pocket Brush Pen - with 6 Black Ink

The black Pentel Pocket Brush Pens and the Pentel Kirari Pocket Brush Pens are the same except for body color. But when it’s time to travel, it can be hard to know whether you can take your good pens with you, especially when you travel by air. com and has been featured extensively online in publications, such as The Wall Street Journal, Buzzfeed, and The Huffington Post. This honest-to-God brush pen, bristles and all, stands out from the rest in my vast collection with its rich black ink.En effet, l’encre pourrait se répandre dans le capuchon et souiller ensuite l’extrémité du corps avec le risque de tacher les mains ou les vêtements. Plus, this utensil contains water-based pigment ink that is archival and compatible with Copic Markers. While this is obviously a positive review for the Pentel Pocket Brush Pen, that doesn’t mean I don’t have a few criticisms of this product.

Pentel Pocket Brush Pens | JetPens Pentel Pocket Brush Pens | JetPens

Les poils peuvent sécher si le produit n’a pas été utilisé durant une longue période ou si il est resté ouvert. I can run washes of watercolors over my linework or lettering and not have to fear the ink running or blotting. If you move the brush quickly across the page, you can create dry, streaky effects to add variation and grunge to your art. Have you ever looked at the beautiful lettering eye candy that pops up on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest?

You can even get streaky brushstrokes because the bristles split and flex on the page in unique ways. The Zebra Fude Brush Pen features a super-fine tip that is both small and flexible, allowing the user to render more detailed work. Because the Pentel Pocket Brush uses a bristle tip rather than a tip made of a single piece of felt, it is more difficult to control. As the ink begins to run out, you can get sustained streaky effects until you decide you want a full barrel again. If you want to have incredible control over your inking, drawing, or lettering, I’d suggest you pick up a Pentel Pocket Brush Pen and take some time to master it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment