276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aptamil 1 First Baby Milk Formula Starter Pack Ready to Use Liquid, from Birth, 6x70 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Newborn babies may take only small amounts of infant formula to start with. Assumes weaning at 6 months.

Costco Online UK Limited, UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8JS. Registered in England and Wales No. 8055444Approx. age: 3-4 months, Approx. weight: 6.2kg, 13 3/4lb, Single feed: 180ml, No of feeds per 24 hours: 5-6

As required by legislation, First infant milk is nutritionally complete and suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth and as part of a varied weaning diet from 6 months. Breastfeeding is recommended from birth onwards with the introduction of appropriate weaning foods around six months. Talk to a healthcare professional. Newborn babies may take only small amounts of infant formula to start with. Assumes weaning at 6 months. Your baby may need more or less than the feeding guide above. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice. Approx. age: 3-4 months, Approx. weight: 6.2kg, 13 3/4lb, Single feed: 180ml, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5-6 To warm the feed, stand sealed bottle in hot water. Remember to test the temperature on your wrist before feeding the baby.Approx. age: 4-5 months, Approx. weight: 6.9kg, 15 1/4lb, Single feed: 210ml, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5-6 Aptamil Stage 1 Ready to Feed Infant Milk contains a nutritionally complete formula suitable from birth as a breastmilk substitute. It is specially formulated with a unique blend of galactooligosaccharides (GOS) and fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Omega-3, Omega-6, and long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) which aid brain and organ maturation and development. Shake bottle well before opening and pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding beaker. The Infant Milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. Breastfeeding is best for babies. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. We advise that all formula milks including the decision to start weaning should be made on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs.

Aptamil and Cow and Gate are sister companies so you may find ingredients to be similar. You can read on Cow and Gate products here. Aptamil have gone to the effort of labelling every product with whether it is Suitable for vegetarians or Halal. They confirm the ingredients are the same within the same product range, and the only reason they are not halal approved because some products are made in a different factory.The starter bottles only have an hour on them from the bottle but in the early days I used to tip what wasnt needed into a sterilised bottle and pop in the fridge for later. I understand how frustrating it can be my 6eknold has just been diagnosed with tongue tie and I'm so so sore, lansinoh has been my best friend until now, his latch has become so much stronger and I'm ready to give up and can't wait soon enough for the referral to come through. Approx. age: 5-6 months, Approx. weight: 7.6kg, 16 3/4lb, Single feed: 210ml, No of feeds per 24 hours: 5-6

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment