276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Male spanking stories

£6.235£12.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The couple both liked David; they had known him for ten years, since they first moved into the street. The stories range a multitude of genres including, but not limited to; fantasy, cowboy, science fiction, supernatural, and alternate universes. When my mom married a hot Texan asshole and we moved to his ranch I wasn't expecting that I would become the slave of his hot gay motorcycle cop son. Nicholas’s feet marched up and down; his knees buckled and involuntarily (because he knew he deserved this whipping) his feet kicked back at his punisher.

The teen gasped as air rushed through his throat and out his mouth making a long drawn-out hissing noise. I shook my head silently admonishing myself, of course I wouldn’t be able to bend over the back of the chair from this distance. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. It was shortly after four in the afternoon, but he hoped she would permit him to down a stiff whisky.

Well, maybe this will help you control yourself in the future,” she said, then brought the belt down repeatedly. Nicholas’s hips swayed from side to side and his feet marched up and down like a demented soldier on sentry duty. Not all the stories are explicitly gay/homosexual, but most do have a high degree of homo-erotic sexual content.

net, is a free site maintained by flagellant that holds a well organized and easily navigable collection of well over 41,477 M/m and M/M spanking stories by more than 2,797 authors (as of January 2020). This section also contains descriptions of shipboard floggings and other military/uniformed punishments.And in the not-too-distant future, a young man pays for a speeding ticket at the County Corporal Punishment Center. After his boss agrees for him to stay a further week in India, Mike invites Rajan to stay with him in a nearby hotel and rewards the former room service waiter, who has saved his ass, with a trial run as his 24-7 slave. I had just turned twenty and was a few weeks into my first “proper” job – as a trainee reporter on a local newspaper. Crying: “Tears are a cathartic release, allowing the body and mind to deal with negative thoughts and emotions. Practical guidance regarding safe and consensual play, the use of implements, role-playing tips, types of spanking play, and more!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment