276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Husky and His White Cat Shizun: Erha He Ta de Bai Mao Shizun (Novel) Vol. 1

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Meanwhile during these 5 years, Mo Ran trained hard and wandered many places to help those in need and also to find the mastermind who triggered the heavenly rift. 22 year old Mo Ran grew up strong, muscular, handsome and powerful during these 5 years and well-loved by many. Everyday, he’ll write CWN a note about how he spent his days, hoping to compile a book of diary and gift it to CWN when he wakes. He swore he was going to shower his precious Shizun with all his love, care and respect. WARNING: This Review will include mentions or talk about talk about most subjects present in the book, including but not limited to rape, abuse, NSFW/sexual scenes and so on so forth, probably not extensively or in detail but I will talk about them nevertheless. The review will also probably include spoilers.] CrystalMystery Fandoms: 二哈和他的白猫师尊 - 肉包不吃肉 | The Husky and His White Cat Shizun - Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat

Among the courtyards of the party, only Xue Meng was alone. Xue Meng was holding a pot of wine and squatting on the table. No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it.)Hero?" The teacher looked up and stared at the dark clouds in the air, sighing half a sigh. "The hero can't do it. No hero has carried so many people's debts." this is a fantastic novel and one of my favorites by far, but i feel like the beautiful cover and the cute title can be misleading for new readers, so i would like to warn everyone about its contents. Cuando Wei WuXian encuentra a su pequeño didi, su alma cae en picada sobre la polvorienta y desgastada madera del ático.

He finally became the killing blade and the spiritual source that made the teacher clear and satisfied. CWN came too late to rescue Mo Ran who later died. I cried loads here… gosh…as CWN hugged him to sleep for the last time. I was glad CWN didn’t forsake Mo Ran despite Mo Ran’s core was shattered. Are you an actual adult - as in 18+ years old? If not, consider waiting at least a couple of years before reading. 2Ha is an adult book with mature content, and while you might consider yourself very mature, the fact is that this is not a book meant for underage teens. Sorry to sound condescending, but age warnings/restrictions on books are there for a reason.However, he isn’t the same disciple Chu Wanning remembers: not only is he grown, arousing feelings Chu Wanning can’t even begin to parse, but his wings are also dark.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment