276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diono Shade Maker, Universal Stroller Sun Shade Canopy, Black, 1 Count (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This was a life saver, it is wide and long enough to provide a good shade and protect the child from the blazing sun. Some marks and the edge a hole is appearing (look at photo 4) but still very usable and the price reflects this. Extends the original hood nicely and provides more shade. A bit fiddly having to take it off before folding the pushchair but not a major problem. Doesn’t work on my Out n About Nipper. I went through various different pram shades before finding this one. It's great! It fits both the Cosatto and Joie pushchairs we have and can be pulled right down to shade baby whilst they sleep - perfect! Due in July. I have the Silvercross Pioneer and looking into sunshades that'll be suitable to use from carrycot to seat. I've read somewhere that the Silvercross parasols are not very good for ease of positioning so just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what to get?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment