276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JUST TOYS LLC B07ZQKMJTZ Minecraft Mine Kit, for Ages 3 years +, 1 pieces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

MINECRAFT Mine Kit with 7 Characters to collect! Each figure stands at 2.72 to 3.53 cm tall Includes Mining tool. Find real gold-plated Creeper. Odds for Creeper: 1:48 Shaped like a Minecraft Spawn-Egg, this kit is the perfect collectible toy for any avid Minecraft fan. Dig through the compacted sand to reveal one of 7 Minecraft mini-figures, with the chance to uncover a rare real gold-plated Creeper, found in 1 of every 48 mine kits. Use them as a sensory toy, or just pass the time having fun while playing with these Bubblerz or Spinners.

Amazing figures come with two different sets of hands and accessories for your character. Select your favorites and make the pose you want. Target Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Wesfarmers Ltd group and has no affiliation with Target Corporation US Figures made of high-quality ultra soft plush fabric and PP cotton and polyester filling. These plush are smooth to the touch. Hug them and squeeze them!NOTE: Includes 1 item. Selection is random. Style and color may vary. Specific item is not guaranteed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment