276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Probiotic Gummies – Women’s Bio-Balance Gummies for Intimate Flora & Gut Health – Advanced Multi-Strain Formulation – Vegan Supplement with Calcium & Cranberry Extract - Made by Novomins

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hi Mags, We are so happy to hear you and your son love our product and you can notice the difference! The lining of the mouth doesn’t just serve as a taste receptor and protective barrier, it also has the ability to absorb nutrients (buccal absorption). Valerie Stark, an entrepreneur who was one of the first Directors of the women-empowerment dating app, Bumble, and CEO of the friendship-turned-dating app, Huggle, has joined the board of London-based nutrition company, Novomins. Collagen production decreases naturally with age, and this can lead to the development of wrinkles and other signs of ageing.

gummies designed to support menopause, PMS and Vitamin gummies designed to support menopause, PMS and

We’ve delivered these formulations in our signature gummy format because looking after your health can and should be an enjoyable experience, since a big part of our health is happiness. All Novomins are manufactured in NSF and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facilities which means that our facilities adhere to the strict regulations and undergo regular and comprehensive inspections. I have been taking vitamins for more than 3 months according to the results of the tests and agreed with the doctor, I see the results from the complex, my sleep, energy level and overall immunity have become better. Vitamin C - has been known to offer relief from hot flushes and dry skin, because of the ‘polyphenols’ it contains.The gummies contain a comprehensive list of fertility promoting ingredients including Coenzyme Q10, Folic Acid, Inositol and Zink which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and Pantothenic Acid which contributes to normal mental performance, normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.

Novomins | Superdrug

PMS Support Gummies are infused with a holistic blend of vitamins, minerals, botanicals and science-backed friendly bacteria to support the monthly cycle. I’ve noticed the condition of my hair has improved so much and definitely grown, my nails feel stronger and my skin hasn’t broken out in ages, definitely a must have in my day to day routine!He's stops being restless, doesn't get up from the bed and falls asleep much faster than normally (without the gummy).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment