276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Razer Huntsman V2 (Analog Switch) - Optical Gaming Keyboard with Near-Zero Input Latency (Analog Optical-Mechanical Switches, Doubleshot PBT Keycaps, Detachable USB-C Cable) UK Layout | Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A Hertz is a measure of how many times something is cycled every second, so a standard keyboard is polling about 67 times per keystroke. So, eight times faster gives you 536 polls per keystroke versus 67. If having 536 opportunities to capture a keystroke seems meaningful, this is definitely the keyboard for you. Your eyes still won't notice the difference though, and you probably aren't even typing at a world-record pace.

Optical Gaming Keyboard - Razer Huntsman V2 Tenkeyless

Incredibly, with all the improvements Razer has jammed in, including more cushion and less frame around the wrist-rest, even the dedicated media controls remain. It's not a huge loss that there are still no macros or USB pass throughs, and the company has at least removed the necessity to power the board's RGBs with a separate cable. The Huntsman V2 Analog has a fake leather wrist rest that’s also RGB-ready. To set it aglow, all you have to do is plug in the keyboard and magnetically attach the wrist rest to the keyboard. It’ll metallically snap on securely, and thankfully, doesn’t require plugging in an extra cable to light up (like the Huntsman Elite does). Synapse lets you store countless profiles on the app, and up to 4 profiles on the keyboard itself so you can bring them to another PC without Synapse. However, RGB settings and functions that require Synapse don’t carry over. We cut to a metal sphere rolling along the keyboard’s padded wrist rest, highlighting the cushion’s plush texture. Text appears: Extra plush comfort, ERGONOMIC WRIST REST So, unless you know how you’ll put the Huntsman V2 Analog’s pricey switches to good use, there are probably other keyboards that’ll give you more use for your money.El Razer Huntsman V2 TKL puede usar cualquier juego de teclas estándar. Te recomendamos que eches un vistazo al kit de actualización de teclas de PBT Razer para mezclar colores a tugusto. Look, I'm a professional typist who's so familiar with a keyboard that I can write a thousand words in under an hour and never once look down at the keys I'm tapping away at. And even I'm not a fast-enough typists that I'm outpacing the standard 1,000Hz keyboard polling rate.

Razer Huntsman V2 | Razer United Optical Gaming Keyboard - Razer Huntsman V2 | Razer United

Playing Doom: Eternal with this keyboard is a unique experience. Instead of the typical button mashing when trying to kill or run away from demons, the amazingly fast response of the Huntsman has us slowing down on presses, using light, accurate presses to run around, shoot, and smash enemies. Its speed puts us much more in control of the action.Added for improved acoustics, the keyboard has a layer of special foam inside its casing which absorbs any pinging noises that might occur when you bottom out yourkeys. Don't believe me? Let's do the math: The world-record for words per minute is 216 (set in 1946 by Stella Pajunas on an IBM electric typewriter), which translates to about 54,000 keystrokes an hour, 900 keystrokes a minute, or 15 keystrokes a second.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment