276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Quest Nutrition Protein Cookie, 59 g, Chocolate Chip, Pack of 12

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fit paddle attachment onto mixer. When brown butter mixture has cooled (it should be just starting to turn opaque again and firm around the edges), add brown sugar and cooled brown butter to egg mixture in stand mixer. Mix on medium speed to combine, about 15 seconds. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed until just barely combined, with some dry flour still remaining, about 15 seconds. Add chocolate and mix on low speed until dough comes together, about 15 seconds longer. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate dough at least overnight and up to 3 days. The artificial sweetener can make the sweet taste quite overpowering but someone can get used to it the more they munch on the cookie. Chocolate chip flavor has 4 grams of net carbs. #3 Frosted Cookie Birthday Cake

It is a much denser and firmer cookie compared to the rest as a result of the peanut butter. A crunchy bite into the cookie makes way for a softer interior and the added sugar makes the texture more accommodating. Tortilla chips.” Canva. Accessed 13 April 2023. Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. This cookie looked like an unappealing lump of dough. Not a very nice thing to say but, apart from the faint cinnamon aroma, it really wasn’t sexy. Look at him, the lump of dough.Lesser known resorts in the Queyras and Cerces (within easy reach of Briançon) and some low-lying classic resorts in eastern Switzerland offer acres of meadows that require only the most minimal cover to yield some great off-piste skiing.

Almond butter– Smooth and drippy almond butter, with no added sugar or salt. You can use any nut or seed butter butter, provided it has a smooth texture. The classic cookie, the humble chocolate chip. It really can’t be beat. Obviously comparing a protein cookie to an actual cookie is more than naive, but I couldn’t help but hope Quest had nailed this one. It’s certainly not a bad protein cookie, just nothing to rave about. My overall impression of it is a bit bland, with the chunks really doing all the work to make it interesting. If I had the choice I wouldn’t go for it again, especially not if the Chocolate Chip flavour was on offer – and even then I’d rather reach for a trusty old double chocolate chunk Quest bar (oven baked of course). Oatmeal Raisin (9.5/10)

Frosted Cookies

So did they nail it? Not quite, but I think it’s the nicest protein cookie I’ve had so far. If I’m honest, I don’t know what would ‘nail it’ for me, save for some mythical protein cookie, indiscernible from a real cookie, and boasting stellar macros. Is that too much to ask?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment