276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Book of Mysteries

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And take upon Himself our burdens, he said, and our judgment . . . and our death, to save us, to give us life. He would give His life. No preserved fragments of this scripture have been found, and there is limited knowledge of its contents. Ibn al-Nadim lists the titles of the eighteen chapters of this scripture in his "Description of the Group of Books. [5] [6] I keep hearing about this book, so I took a chance and read it. I was VERY GLAD that I did. I read a lot of Christian books, but this book is very different, it opens a new understanding of God. I want to finish this book as soon as possible, but I also want to savour it so it doesn't end too soon! Their lives, said the teacher. Your life. Your entire life is the Aliyah. Your life is a journey, but in God it is to be an upward journey . . . an ever higher ascending. How do you do that? The same way you ascended the mountain. Every day you will be given choices. Every choice will give you the chance to go lower, to stay the same, or to go higher. Choose the higher path, even if it’s harder, take the higher step . . . let each of your steps be higher than the step before it, each of your days be higher than the day before it. And you will end up walking on mountain heights . . . and your life will be an Aliyah.

Book of Mysteries (Manichaeism) - Wikipedia Book of Mysteries (Manichaeism) - Wikipedia

The mystery of the lamb . . . is the mystery of God. The mystery is that God will give His life to save us. For God is love. And the nature of love is to give of itself. The Taleh, the Lamb . . . is God." NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR OF THE HARBINGER, THE MYSTERY OF THE SHEMITAH, THE BOOK OF MYSTERIES, AND THE PARADIGM WITH OVER 3 MILLION COPIES SOLDYes. And you have always said it. It is woven into the fabric of existence that when you speak of yourself, you must say His Name. The problem is, he seems to run out of steam somewhere before the halfway point of the book. A lot of the daily readings after that seem to really be reaching or be terribly contrived. Occasionally, as I neared the end of the book, there would be a really good reading that caused a great "Aha" moment, but for the most part, the latter part of the book was just okay. It gained less stars the further I got into it. And even more amazing than that. It’s not just as if we never sinned but in His redemption, it has become that we’ve never sinned. In salvation, the impossible becomes the reality, the guilty become innocent, the tainted become pure, the rejected become those who were always beloved children, and our sins, which were as scarlet, become . . . as white as snow."

The Book of Mysteries (Audio Download): Jonathan Cahn, Steve

So it’s not simply that everything is the same and we’re forgiven in spite of it. It’s as if we never sinned in the first place. And that’s exactly what the name Yeshua reveals. It literally means God is my salvation. The ancient hope was that one day God would become our Yeshua. And so He has. Yeshua means God has become our rescue, our help, our freedom, our healing, our victory, and our salvation. God has become Yeshua to become the answer to every need. So the key is to take every need in your life and join it to that Name, to Yeshua, one word . . . and the answer to everything." The traveler keeps a journal in which he writes down each of the mysteries given to him by the teacher in his one-year odyssey—365 different mysteries—one for each day of the year. Thus, on top of everything else, The Book of Mysteriesis also a daily devotional unlike any other. And each mystery contains a special mission for each day of the year, a mission that takes the revelation and applies it to reality for a life-changing journey. Details About: The Book of Mysteries PDF by Jonathan Cahn It’s because your existence comes from His existence. He is the I Am of all existence . . . the I Am of all I ams. Your I am only exists because of His I Am. And as you exist from Him, so it is only from Him that you can find the reason and purpose of your existence. Therefore, when you say your name, you must always speak His Name. And you must always speak His Name first."

It may take the form of a "treatise de anima" based around the nature of the soul, or otherwise as an exegetical work [3] From the author that brought you NEW YORK TIMES best selling books The Harbinger, The Mystery of the Shemitah, and The Paradigm with over 3 MILLION copies sold Walter Mosley is the author of over 60 critically acclaimed books of fiction, nonfiction, memoir and plays. His work has been translated into 25 languages. His books have been adapted for film and TV and his short fiction and nonfiction essays have been published in a wide range of outlets from The New York Times to The Nation. Mosley has won numerous awards, including an O. Henry Award, Mystery Writers of America’s Grand Master Award, a Grammy®, NAACP Image awards, PEN (Poets, Essayists, Novelists) America’s Lifetime Achievement Award, the 2020 Robert Kirsch Award, and the National Book Award’s Distinguished Contribution to American Letters.

Mystery Books of All Time | Reedsy Discovery The 30 Best Mystery Books of All Time | Reedsy Discovery

The setting is supposed to be some kind of mentor/apprentice relationship out in the dessert, presumably in Israel somewhere. There are a lot of Hebrew customs that get mentioned throughout the book, some of which have biblical basis, and some which have no biblical basis whatsoever. The problem is that Mr. Cahn presents them all as deeply biblical and spiritual. Again, many of them are simply too far reaching to have moved me. The ones that did move me were fantastic. I just wish there had been more of those. In the same way, he said, when you walk against the Spirit, it creates a drag on your life. Everything you do becomes harder. It takes more energy to do less. So when you go against His Spirit, you’re fighting against the Wind. And you can’t walk against the direction of the Wind without getting weary and worn out. And what way is the direction of the Wind, the Spirit? Delve into the past once more as we explore the story of King Richard III in The Daughter of Time. Scotland Yard Inspector Alan Grant takes time off from modern-day cases to recover from an injury, but still he searches for puzzles to occupy himself. Subsequently, he stumbles upon the mystery of King Richard III, a monarch accused of being a murderer but who Grant can only see as kind and wise. Following his strange physiognomic intuition, Grant rummages historical records to solve a complex case that occurred decades ago. As with many of the Dead Sea Scrolls, the question of who wrote the scrolls and when has no definite answer. Dates as to when the manuscripts were copied can only be estimated. The copy of mystery text 1Q27 has been dated on paleographic grounds to the end of the first century BCE, so the book is at least that old. [3] Lawrence Schiffman believes that the ideology, orthography and language of the texts show that it originates from the same circle as other sectarian works found among the Dead Sea Scrolls. [4]

We are called to the new and to change. But by nature we avoid both newness and change. So how do you change? How do you go from a life of failure to a life of victory? It’s an overwhelming prospect. So how do you do it? With the yud. You start by taking the yud of steps, the smallest of steps but toward the greatest of changes. You don’t start out with a great victory, but you take the yud, one small action, one little step toward that great victory. You take that one step, that yud of courage, that iota of change, that smallest stroke of new beginnings, the yud of the life you’re called to live. You begin the greatest of things with the smallest of strokes. You begin by applying the secret of the yud. How far is the north from the south? he asked. "It’s finite. All north comes to an end at the North Pole. And all south ends at the South Pole. If the Temple had been built on a north-south continuum, then sin would have been removed a few thousand miles from the sinner. But how far is the east from the west? East and west have no poles. Therefore, they never end. East and west are infinite. They go on forever. In fact, the Hebrew word for the east, kedem, also means everlasting." Yes, said the teacher, "Messiah, the Taleh Elohim, the Lamb of God. It was all about the Lamb from the beginning, the answer was always linked to the Lamb. But why a lamb in the first place?" Shannah can mean the second, the duplicate, or the repeat. In the natural realm, in the realm of astrophysics and nature, the year is a repetition of what has already been . . . the revolving of the earth around the sun . . . the coming of winter, spring, summer, and fall . . . the blossoming of flowers and their withering away, the rebirth of nature and its dying, the same progression, the same replaying of what already was. So a year is a shannah, the repetition of the past. And now you have a new year before you. So what kind of year will it be?" Hystaspes' Testimony on the Beloved": Hystaspes was a Zoroastrian king who was converted to Zoroastrianism, and Mani might use this kind of apocalyptic literature to explain himself and his theology.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment