276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OrCam MyEye Pro - The Most Advanced Wearable Assistive Device for The Blind and Visually Impaired. Featuring Smart Reading, Face Recognition, Color & Product Identification, Orientation (beta) & More

£2£4Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unfortunately, due to her age (93), our mum lacked the focus and perseverance to familiarise herself with the workings of the Orcam eye.

Using hand gestures or the touch bar, it is possible to stop reading, pause reading, or skim forward and backward through text. The first of its kind handheld reader for people with low vision, dyslexia, reading fatigue or other difficulties.Use OrCam’s color identification feature to distinguish colors, such as selecting an outfit or shoes to wear. It is the most sophisticated and efficient reading device available for people with low vision, dyslexia or other reading difficulties.

I enjoyed sitting in a mall and hearing that a man was in front of me, a child was in front of me, a young woman was in front of me, and a woman was in front of me.Whether you are blind, dyslexic or have reading fatigue, be sure to check out the OrCam Read and see if it could make a difference to your life.

The makers of OrCam are constantly innovating and improving their technologies to make life easier with low vision.Having had the opportunity to test the device ourselves, we are more than happy to attest to the benefits demonstrated by the product itself. Each time my wife's face came into view while I was evaluating OrCam, I heard my own voice say her name. In Microlink’s assessment, a dedicated reading device is essential for someone in a professional, employment or educational setting, or for someone requiring all-day access to printed information.

Quite frankly, there is nothing the MyEye does, as far as I can tell, that apps like Seeing AI can't do. Fortunately, OrCam will prompt you when not enough light is available for tasks such as face learning. Whether you are reading a menu in a restaurant, learning a face for future recognition, or reading a church bulletin, OrCam requires a lot of light. I don't have to worry about accidentally touching something I didn't mean to and changing things," she says. To be honest, I found it a bit awkward to hold money up to the camera and wait for OrCam to identify the bill in question.Using AI technology, it instantly and discreetly reads printed and digital text aloud from any surface, recognizes faces, products, money notes and more, all in real time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment