276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Britax Römer KIDFIX M i-SIZE, car seats 4 to 12 Years Old, ISOFIX car seat, 15-36 kg / 100-150 cm, (Group 2/3) Cosmos Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It reduces the force of an impact by minimising the distance between the side of the car and the car seat and absorbs the energy of the impact. The proven technologies of XP-PAD, SICT and SecureGuard, now combined with the redesigned seating area for optimum crash performance, offer all-round protection.

Britax Römer KIDFIX M i-SIZE, car seats 4 to 12 Years Old

By keeping the lap belt in an optimal position over your child’s pelvic bones SecureGuard helps reduce abdominal forces in the event of a frontal collision by up to 35 %*, and at the same time allows your child freedom of movement during the journey.Attractive, comfortable and roomy, the Britax Römer Kidfix III M combines practicality with both safety and style. It also felt stable when fitted with just a seatbelt, but it didn't feel as secure in this configuration if her child wasn't in the seat.

Britax Romer Kidfix i-Size - Paul Stride Britax Romer Kidfix i-Size - Paul Stride

The KIDFIX i-SIZE seat comes with air ventilated shell and generously padded soft fabric covers to provide a comfy spot for long travels.Přičemž komfort autosedačky Kidfix i-Size dále zvyšuje promyšlené umístění ventilačních otvorů, které podporují cirkulaci vzduchu. Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland. The KIDFIX i-SIZE is featured with a new sporty design and isapproved with new i-Size standard, which make it the safest KIDFIX model (confirmed during Britax Römer internal tests, 2021). This option is handy if you will be transferring the car seat to different cars which may not all have ISOFIX anchorage points.

Britax Römer KIDFIX i-SIZE High Back Booster Car Seat Britax Römer KIDFIX i-SIZE High Back Booster Car Seat

It’s equipped with the proven technologies of XP-PAD and SecureGuard for frontal impact protection, whilst the new design SICT protects your child from side collisions. to 12 years, the Britax Römer KIDFIX i-SIZE is equipped with all patented child safety features and approved to the latest safety standards.Use is optional, though, so Jemma chose not to use the SecureGuard and had no issue with the seatbelt fitting without it. The new KIDFIX i-SIZE has been designed and approved to the new i-Size standard, making it our safest KIDFIX* to date.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment