276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tarot Card Deck | The Muse by Chris-Anne Donnelly | 1 Box, 78pcs.: A 78-Card Deck and Guidebook

£7.99£15.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

OF EMOTIONS KEYWORDS boredom, dissatisfaction, seeking better, missing opportunities, missing the bigger picture, a time for contemplation and meditation STRENGTH KEYWORDS Fierce serenity, innocence, pure thoughts and actions, honest tranquility, gentle leadership, flexibility and strength in the face of uncertainty, purity, integrity, bravery

THE SUIT OF EMOTIONS (CUPS) - The Muse Tarot THE SUIT OF EMOTIONS (CUPS) - The Muse Tarot

You’re on to something big. Now is the time to perfect your material works. Lean in to that inner drive of yours. OF INSPIRATION KEYWORDS challenges, competition, “comparisonitis”, a need to collaborate, can signify fighting or trying to out-do one another Now, the box is really well made, beautiful in colour and very abstract. Inside the top of the box, it says ‘There is magic in truth. There is truth in my veins. Where my blood speaks in sooth and my mind has no realms’The illustrations have been recolored to great effect and it presents some innovative ideas with his treatment of the Pips and Court cards. OF EMOTIONS KEYWORDS community, a completion, emotional joy and happiness, fulfilment, a Spiritual awakening, being heart-led and on purpose, connecting with the Universe and with others in love And all the things race through her mind as she approaches the gateway of Justice. Even though the destination is the same, the way she arrives has great bearing on her experience of the journey.

Muse Tarot Meanings Justice – The Muse Tarot // Chris-Anne Muse Tarot Meanings Justice – The Muse Tarot // Chris-Anne

On the other hand, these cards have been used to convey the teaching of the now-deceased Zen Master, Osho. As such, the cards’ meanings are described in a way that makes you feel you’re being lectured, and often certain concepts or actions seem like statements that not many people would agree with unless you’re an Osho Zen supporter. The poetry then in turn inspired the design of each card. Taking the Seven of Inspiration card as an example. You can hear an audio clip of that poem and read the affirmative power words channeled for this card here. Although birthed at the same time, The Muse Tarot is distinctly different in tone, style, and personality from The Light Seer’s Tarot, which felt more scenic and visually descriptive, while The Muse is more abstract and figurative, evocative through its more seemingly spontaneous juxtaposition of symbolism. The costs are fantastic and to be honest, I would have expected to pay more than I did for this level of quality.MUSE OF EMOTIONS KEYWORDS Emotional joy and the freedom to feel all of the emotions as a way to self-discovery, meditative states, inner-calmness and knowing, being totally in-touch with your desires and emotions, balanced and peaceful, avoiding moodiness The Minor has been altered as well however the meanings of the cards still align with commonly accepted Rider-Waite Tarot meanings. The guidebook also includes a chart that details all the changes to titles. Let’s look at the Minor Arcana cards now. I think these cards work well with dark and light, with the colors of the cards reflecting their meanings. Again in the Minor Arcana cards, we can see so much thought and design going into their creation. Seek out like minds and kindred spirits. Surround yourself with those who support your goals and who share your vision.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment