276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evil Dead Rise

£11.105£22.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

EVIL DEAD RISE is produced by long time franchise producer Rob Tapert (Ash vs Evil Dead, Don't Breathe) and executive produced by series creator and horror icon Sam Raimi and cult legend and Ash himself, Bruce Campbell.

At the film's South by Southwest (SXSW) premiere, Fede Álvarez announced that his film Evil Dead (2013), a remake of The Evil Dead (1981), would be getting a sequel. I really cry for her because she is the mother of those children and she even says as she enters, in whispers, "It. The opening sequence at the cabin and lake was shot on private property outside of Auckland; the exterior of the cabin, which was only a façade, was built on location, while the cabin's interior was built in the warehouse in Mount Wellington. Director Cronin previously spoke about why he decided to shake up the franchise and set it in a new location. My favourite horror movie is the original Evil Dead and I was always sceptical about the more modern re-imaginings of this classic.

The following shot, an homage to the 1980 film The Shining [45] [50] in which blood pours out from the elevator into the building's lobby, took place on a full-size set made partly from plywood.

Sick of seeing horror movies that are just not scary and just rely on blood and gore but this movie adds a touch of humour and is the perfect mix in my opinion. For the week that ended on July 1st, Walt Disney Home Entertainment and 20th Century Studios' Avatar: The Way of Water remained on top of both the Blu-ray-only and overall packaged media charts in its second week, while Lionsgate Home Entertainment's John Wick: . One day earlier, upset at learning she is pregnant, guitar technician Beth visits her sister Ellie, a tattoo artist and single mother to teenagers Danny and Bridget, and child Kassie, in their home at Monde Apartments, a condemned Los Angeles apartment complex.Pictures that would see the studio relying less on HBO Max-only releases and more on theatrical releases.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment