276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Honeywell 7 Day Programmable Thermostat CM707

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The CM707 large LCD display, button layout based on the same simple programming philosophy used on our acclaimed CM20 products and the introduction of an 'OK' button makes it easier to install and more user friendly.

The problem i have is that the radiators downstairs are constantly on regardless of whether or not the thermostat is on manual, auto, or off. This started happening out of the blue yesterday.

Try moving the lever to the Man end. You should feel resistance and the lever should return to the Auto end, with a whirring sound, when released. The CM707 thermostat is the control element of the heating system and, therefore, MUST be located in a position with good air circulation, at average room temperature and on an inside wall, 1.5 metres above the floor level. Do not position the CM707 thermostat near sources of heat (radiators, hot air vents, TV or lights), near doors or windows, or in direct sunlight. Press the TEMP or buttons to change the factory setting. The display will flash indicating that a change has been made. Designed with reliability in mind, the CM707 is built to withstand daily use and ensures consistent and accurate temperature control. It is compatible with a wide range of heating systems, including combi boilers, and can be wired or used wirelessly with an RF module.

It can be used as part of a system in conjunction with combiboilers, oil-burners and gas fired boilers, circulation pumps, thermal actuators, zone valves and electric heat systems ( <5A). I have just bought a tado smart thermostat + starter kit + Valve radiators. while going through installation videos i have got confused as all of the videos are showing either having 3/4 wires or N L L A B C type of wiring. My home wiring seems to be simpler, on further reading i understood that this one is a heating only furnace (excuse me if i am getting the terminology wrong).All settings held are the factory defaults. Changes to 0 when one of the parameter values are changed The unit will display the first parameter of installer parameter group category 1 (from n.1 to n.19). I have an Ideal Combi 35 boiler and 2 Honeywell CM707 Thermostats, one upstairs, one downstairs, each controlling their own set of radiators. All around a year old.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment