276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ghost Hunters: A Guide to Investigating the Paranormal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It might be cosy now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not haunted. She tells me about the time she came down and couldn’t get into the room because a chair had been pushed up against the door. “When I eventually pushed my way through, all these chairs were arranged in a pyramid on the table. I absolutely freaked out because I was on my own.”

Yvette Fielding Talks About The Ghost Of Jack The Ripper Yvette Fielding Talks About The Ghost Of Jack The Ripper

Thank you to Kaleidoscopic and Andersen Press for my copy of the book, in exchange for an honest review* Yvette Fielding was the youngest ever Blue Peter presenter at age 18, and she's since gone on to host and produce Ghosthunting With... and Most Haunted. After years of studying ghosts, she's become television's 'first lady' of the paranormal. She lives with her husband and two children in Cheshire. Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home >When Derek is possessed he is doing it consciously - all we are seeing is showmanship and dramatics." Baxter, Biddy; Barnes, Edward (1989). "Chapter Nine: Crest of a Wave". Blue Peter: The Inside Story. Letchworth: Ringpress. pp.214–216. ISBN 0-948955-50-3. He made his name as the resident medium in the first six series of the TV programme Most Haunted (2002-05), alongside its presenter, Yvette Fielding, and her team of ghost hunters – an astrologer, an anthropologist, a parapsychologist and a medical doctor. They spent nights at stately homes and castles around Britain reputed to be haunted, and purported to feel or hear the supernatural. The show was one of the reality programmes that helped Living TV to become a leading British non-terrestrial channel. The paranormal investigation was pretty cool and with Fieldings knowledge of that it really showed through and felt so real. The spookiness was very creepy though didn't give me the scare factor. But I think that is because it is for younger readers (teenagers) so it can't be too scary that they can't read it. With that being said, that was one of my issues, it did read quite young and with it just being myself reading it, i felt quite old for it and it didn't quite work for me as much. I also took a while to realise it was multi pov but like mid paragraphs. I got quite confused till I realised. I'd of rather had it so it was more clearer or different povs in each chapter. But both points is just my preference rather than the book itself. He was jailed for 16 years in 2011 after being found guilty of 11 rapes, attempted rape, indecency and indecent assaults between 1995 to 2004.

Most Haunted Live tour (Performance) 29th October 2023-12th

In 2008, Fielding and Beattie formed a new company called Monster Pictures to operate the Paranormal Channel. Fielding acted as anchor to the channel and presented original programming on the station. The channel was subsequently renamed the Unexplained Channel in 2009. [ citation needed] In October 2009, a two-part documentary featuring Fielding with Paul O'Grady aired on Living entitled Death in Venice. The documentary saw the pair investigating claims of ghost and vampire sightings in Poveglia, Italy. [11] Så vad handlar boken om? Jo, tre kompisar (Eve, Clovis och Tom) leker med ett ouijabräde i ett övergivet hus i skogen. Det slutar med att de skrikande cyklar därifrån, och helt ovetandes har de fått en osalig ande med sig hem på kuppen, vilket de blir varse om så fort det är dags att gå och lägga sig… Lösningen blir till sist att försöka finna den osaliga andens mördade kvarlevor - kanske kan de slippa att plågas av hans uppenbarelse i sina drömmar då? Over time, I discovered that every ghost has a story to tell, some sad, others inspiring and happy but it was the ones who told me their tragic tales that intrigued me the most. Over the years I have conducted many private exorcisms and cleansings, helping home-owners and the ghosts themselves to find peace. This is what inspired me to begin writing The Ghost Hunter Chronicles.Tom was probably my ultimate hero in this book and his character growth has left a lot open for further books. The end also left a juicy hint at what could be coming Eve, Clovis and Toms way in book 3. Eve, Clovis and Tom live on the same housing estate (it’s set in the UK) and have grown up together. They’re now thirteen and still best friends. Eve lives with her eccentric uncle Rufus (where would we be without an eccentric uncle?) who includes the friends in his investigations of the paranormal. Because they successfully helped the authorities solve a previous investigation, they are invited to join a special branch of the police: the Society of Paranormal Investigations as trainee ghost hunters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment