276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dark Blood

£17.24£34.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite the two-week shipment delay in the US, Dark Blood became Enhypen's fifth top 10 entry on the Billboard Top Album Sales chart, [11] and their first ever top five entry on the Billboard 200.

ENHYPEN Mini Album ‘DARK BLOOD’ Is Coming: See the

The physical album comes in eleven versions: Full, Half, New, seven individual Engene versions, and Weverse Albums. SUNOO: Starting with this fourth mini album, ENHYPEN will reach new heights and achieve greater feats. After their successful world tour and first Top 10 album on the Billboard 200, ENHYPEN members JUNGWON, HEESEUNG, JAY, JAKE, SUNGHOON, SUNOO, and NI-KI are back with a brand-new album DARK BLOOD in the ENGENE ver.The set’s sales were supported by its availability across a dozen vinyl variants, resulting in 11,000 vinyl sales and a No. JUNGWON: HEESEUNG displayed his professionalism during that moment, going beyond being just a member of ENHYPEN and taking on the role of “Director HEESEUNG.

ENHYPEN Dark Blood Concept/Teaser Photos - K-Pop Database ENHYPEN Dark Blood Concept/Teaser Photos - K-Pop Database

Punished by being so busy running forward that they forget each other, the boys fall into a terrible loneliness. Billboard’s Top Album Sales chart ranks the top-selling albums of the week based only on traditional album sales. HEESEUNG: I was in the studio for less than two days for this track and felt very comfortable in my own skin throughout.After all that, the septet are finally ready to usher in a new era with their fourth mini-album, ‘Dark Blood’.

ENHYPEN - DARK BLOOD (English Translation) - Genius ENHYPEN - DARK BLOOD (English Translation) - Genius

ENHYPEN‘s series of albums have detailed the septet’s road to becoming an arena-filling boy band with four entries on the Billboard 200 after just two-and-a-half years together.After a contextualizing narration, the members realize it’s their destiny to “follow this blood sign, at the end of the road / to dedicate myself to you” The vampiric, waiving motifs continue through the title track and its two inebriating follow-ups: ‘Sacrifice (Eat Me Up)’ and ‘Chaconne’.

ENHYPEN - DARK BLOOD (CD) (ENGENE ver.) - Target ENHYPEN - DARK BLOOD (CD) (ENGENE ver.) - Target

Bite Me' 퍼포먼스는 다크 섹시 매력이 돋보일 수 있도록 피에 갈증하는 소년들의 모습을 춤으로 표현했고, 잘 짜인 판타지 작품을 보는 듯 완성도 높은 안무 구성이 인상적이다. Fate', 운명의 상대와 재회해 증표를 다시 남기기를 바라는 타이틀곡 'Bite Me', 망각을 후회하고 희생을 각오하는 'Sacrifice (Eat Me Up)', 오만함으로 홀로 춤에 취해 타락하는 'Chaconne', 잃어버린 사랑으로 인한 이별의 괴로움을 노래한 'Bills', 우리가 전생에서부터 이어진 피로 연결된 운명임을 잊지 말라고 당부하는 마지막 트랙 'Karma'까지 총 6곡이 수록됐다. He helps guide us in the respective direction for each of our albums and definitely plays a role in our growth as artists. Described in a press release as “a new roadmap for K-pop,” DARK BLOOD rolls ENHYPEN’s growing creative world and IP into its musical, visual and dance world. The album was released as a digital download on May 22, but its CD release on June 2 prompts its debut on the Top Album Sales chart.Nearly all of 5-STAR’s first-week album sales were CDs (98%; 231,000), with about 2% from digital album sales (about 4,000). SUNOO: I did my best to focus on the meaning of the lyrics and put myself in the shoes of the protagonist of the track while recording. It’s truly a delight to see ENGENEs fully immersed in DARK MOON : THE BLOOD ALTAR and genuinely enjoying the story. NI-KI’s choreography perfectly complements the overall mood of “Bite Me” and makes our performance more captivating to watch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment