276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiiroo Keon Combo Masturbator Black One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All thanks so some truly wondrous sextech innovations. A perfect example of which is the toy I’m going to be looking at today: Kiiroo’s brand new Keon interactive stroker. Nuts-and-bolts wise, the Keon is not one sextoy but two. The core component is Kiiroo’s non-motorized Feel Stroker, with the Keon basically acting as a motorized housing—along with accommodating the Bluetooth electronics. In regards to what we’re all here for, if the Keon should be a welcome addition to your long-distance playbag, I first have to talk about the previously mentioned FeelConnect 3 app—and where, alas, I’ll also touch on why it and the Keon still have major kinks to get worked out. How to get your Kiiroo Keon up and running If there’s a silver lining to the very, very, very dark clouds of the current pandemic, with so many responsibly staying at home, it’s that for the first time ever; couples can remain physically intimate no matter if they’re dozens, hundreds, or thousands of miles apart. And, to be fair, I’m still not sure how I feel about it. But before I get to my options, let’s get further into what the Kiiroo Keon is—and isn’t.

Kiiroo KEON with the Oculus Quest 2 via GUIDE - How to use Kiiroo KEON with the Oculus Quest 2 via

If you and your partner have a Keon, then here’s some much-needed good news as the app does seem to allow similar units to interact with one another. The Keon has a lot to offer beyond its unique design. Using the built-in controls I mentioned, users can—with the right-hand ones—speed it up or down, with the left set controlling the stroke’s length.The not-smoothly is while it’s a considerable improvement, many of the Feel Connect 3’s features—like creating playlists of actions, responding to sound, or to music—aren’t yet available. Hopefully, before the Keon’s launch in a few weeks, this will get worked out. As you may have guessed, the biggest strike against the Keon stroker isn’t the toy itself but the new app. So much so that in all honesty, I have a hard time recommending it to coupes interested in long-distance erotic play—unless everyone has a Keon of their own, of course. Unfortunately, charging is a touch problematic, with it taking four hours for a mere two hours of playtime. That, if you really put it through its paces, can drop to an incredibly disappointing 30 minutes before needing to juice it up again.

Discussion] KEON - QUESTIONS : r/Kiiroo - Reddit [Discussion] KEON - QUESTIONS : r/Kiiroo - Reddit

Summing up, if you’re interested in long-distance activities then, flat-out yes, you should consider purchasing a Kiiroo Keon and Feel Stroker. I just wouldn’t buy one on the first day it launches and instead give Kiiroo a good amount of time to fix their FeelConnect 3 app. Oddly, while it doesn’t look anything like their products, this approach—over including an actual, printed booklet—made me think of Apple and how they seem to leave something behind with every new product. Seriously, Kiiroo? It’s one thing to no longer support an older product, but the Onyx+ is far from antiquated tech. For the third time, I’d like to stay optimistic that this gets patched in a FeelConnect 3 upgrade.Here’s my own experience. With my fingers firmly crossed, I first attempted to link my beloved Lovense Nora to the new Kiiroo app. But, sorry to say, it didn’t work. Hate to burst your bubble, but if you think it might be a problem with the Nora … well, it wasn’t as I could successfully connect it to Lovense’s own app without a hitch. The Keon has its downsides. It's awkward, it can be unsettling, and it's definitely expensive. The battery isn't brilliant. The software works, but we'd appreciate if it offered finer control. OK, it sounds like it has a lot of downsides. But there's no denying that it does its job – whether that's connecting with a partner online or just enjoying some time alone. Kiiroo Keon review: Alternatives to consider This product contains just theKeon WITHOUTtheFeel Stroker. A new standard in interactive pleasure has been set with Keon by KIIROO; the smartestautomaticmasturbator on the market today. Embodyingboth innovation and design in a small, compact casing; KEON is the ultimate automatic Sex Toy for Men. Bear in mind, too, that Kiiroo's Feel strokers don't come bundled with the Keon unit by default - to get one, you'll need to spend a little more. Kiiroo Keon review: verdict

Kiiroo - Keon Combo Set - Boots Kiiroo - Keon Combo Set - Boots

It also made using it rather challenging for the first time, as it took some maneuvering—and a copious amount of pillows—to get it and myself into a comfortable position, but after this was achieved, I never had to think about it again. Keon has 2 modes: Bluetooth Mode (controlled via the APP) and Manual Mode, using the buttons on the right you can control the speed of the strokes, and the length of the strokes are controlled by the buttons on the left. This is particularly true in the design of the stroker component. The sleeve felt comfortable when it should be and arousing when it positively must. Resorting yet again to waving my qualifications around, I’ve played with a pretty extensive sampling of similar stroker-type toys, and none of them were as fun to use as Kiiroo’s RealFeel—with his pleasure dialed to eleven when those perfectly designed motors get involved. This toy had all of the traits I had already come to look forward to with Kiiroo toys: power, ease of use, Bluetooth support, and the only opportunity out there for a toy that delivers real mechanized thrusting. Kiiroo, as we've said, makes a number of other devices – the key alternative highlight from its own-brand canon is the Onyx, which is more designed as a blowjob machine. It has a special inner which adds waves of pressure all the way up its canal, and can apparently use AI to turn non-interactive content into something which works with its motors. Consider partner toys, too: Kiiroo's Fuse and Cliona vibrators can be tied up with the Keon for a little telepresent fun.Standard disclaimer before we go any further: whether a sex toy of any kind 'works' is always going to be down to the user, not the toy. In terms of its core functionality, there's no arguing that the Keon doesn't perform its function. It moves a stroker up and down. It's far less noisy and smooth than we would have expected, although there's no getting away from the slight servo screech which accompanies its virtual thrusts; frequency and amplitude control means it can be subtle or extremely unsubtle, depending on what you want or the content you're watching. A lot of the work is still down to you, at least if you don't plump for any of Kiiroo's mounting options: you're going to have to hold the notably chunky main unit in place while it's performing its task. If I’ve come off as a bit too strident, I apologize as the toy truly is superb. I’d even go out on a limb and say that when it comes to stroker-type toys, this is the top of the sextech peak, the one other competitors are still struggling to climb. On the Keon, there are two switches on either side of the unit, which I’ll explore more fully in a moment, separated by a rectangular-ish indent where, at the top, is the charging port and above that the on/off and the mode control buttons. A community for all interactive sex toy users, enthusiasts, video scripters, or people looking for a remote connection. You also have the option, using that mode button, to Bluetooth the unit to Kiiroo’s new FeelConnect 3 app to use all its interactive bells and whistles, or if that’s not your cup of tea, you can just use the app without this interactivity. Meanwhile, if you want things even more manual, you can always remove the stroker entirely to use it all on its lonesome.

KEON Keon by Kiiroo User Manual part1 Feel Robotics KEON Keon by Kiiroo User Manual part1 Feel Robotics

But if you're considering an automatic masturbator like the Kiiroo Keon, there's a big spend involved once you've considered the device itself and something to put in it – let alone the fees you'll be charged for compatible content. Is it really worth the investment? Let's find out.Cleaning the Feel Stroker is easy, as it can be removed without excessing muss or fuss and then gently soaped, watered, and dried. I suggest a mild dish soap, though my Keon stroker arrived with two different water-based lubricants and a Kiiroo-branded “Intimate Toy Cleaner.” But I’m unsure if this is a standard inclusion or a bonus that only came with my re-release version. Not that I’m complaining, as I think it’s kind of cool as it lowers the toy’s environmental impact and makes it more comfortable to read than when it’s printed in tiny type in a tiny booklet. Still, it is a noticeable disadvantage for those without smartphones. But considering the toy’s built and designed with interactivity in mind, they aren’t its intended audience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment