276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid 3.38 fl.oz / 100ml | Glycolic acid 7% Dark Spot Remover | Korean Skin Care, Animal Testing Free, Paraben Free

£7.135£14.27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

pakai ini karena dikasih sama temen, jujur pertama kali pakai agak was was takut purging atau gimana gitu ternyata ngga sama sekali😭😭 habis pakai ini besok paginya kulitku langsung halus banget dan warna kulit jadi lumayan rata terutama di bagian jidat yg lebih gelap dari bagian muka yang lain.

Always at the cutting-edge of beauty innovation, where South Korea leads, the rest of the industry eventually follows. For instance, it has shown to be effective when used with copper, folic acid, and zinc to treat acne. It also helps fade dark-spots and strengthen the skin by promoting the growth of the ceramide barrier. COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is a mild exfoliating liquid and it is perfect for dry to combination skin. It contains the Milk Vetch Root Extract, the toner has the revitalizing and reinvigorating properties.Using a cotton pad, apply a thin layer over skin, concentrating on congested areas (T-zone and chin) and over whiteheads and blemishes. The Two in One Poreless Power Liquid is a high-performing lightweight products which will help clear and tighten pores. A study shows that a nail treatment liquide with 2% panthenol could effectively get into the nail and significantly increase the hydration of it.

Recommend to use 2-3 times in a week, and gradually build up the usage according to the skin condition.We also checked Prospector for sodium hyaluronate versions actually used in cosmetic products and found that the most common molecular weight was 1.

After cleansing, soak a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over the skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area. The TL; DR version of HA is that it's a huge polymer (big molecule from repeated subunits) found in the skin that acts as a sponge helping the skin to hold onto water, being plump and elastic.Pro-Vitamin B5 is a goodie that moisturises the skin, has anti-inflammatory, skin protecting and wound healing properties. Renowned for their high-maintenance, multi-step skin care rituals — and flawless, porcelain-smooth complexions — K-beauty fans leave no stone (or silk worm) unturned on the quest for perfection, and COSRX is a favourite amongst discerning beauty addicts worldwide. If i am being honest, I didn't expect much from this/thought it would take time to be effective but this took not even a week to see great results. As far as skincare goes, sodium hyaluronate and hyaluronic acid are pretty much the same and the two names are used interchangeably.

Enhanced with hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to brighten and even out skin tone for the perfect glow. A standout-player in the highly competitive world of K-beauty, COSRX popularity spread by word-of-mouth through word-of-mouth rather than marketing. It takes a few minutes for it to absorb into my skin, but afterwards I get very little irritation and my skin texture and pore appearance have definitely improved. Skin Cupid prides itself in building numerous direct brand partnerships with Asia's leading beauty companies to bring our Cherubs only the best. Other tasks include helping the product to absorb faster and deeper into the skin (penetration enhancer), making the product spread nicely over the skin (slip agent), and attracting water (humectant) into the skin.That's why we diligently verify our supply chain, working closely with the brands and authorised distributors to bring you genuine products that meet the highest standards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment