276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser RS175 Surround Sound Wireless Headphones by Sennheiser

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comparados a unos Corsair Virtuoso Wireless específicos de PC, no he notado diferencia de latencia y estos se oyen muchísimo mejor sin tener que ecualizar-los tanto (y con 2 o 3 veces el volumen y la pegada de los Corsair) La latencia era una de las cosas que más me preocupaba (y la razón por la que no me compro cascos bluetooth) pero, por lo menos por fibra, es prácticamente imperceptible. Incluso para tocar instrumentos virtuales con el PC. RF headphones use a modulating transmitter for transmitting audio. And some people think it is not easy to control without even using them. Tengo otros Sennheiser RS160 (los anteriores a esta gama) desde hace más de 12 años y siguen funcionando como el primer día precisamente porque les he podido cambiar las baterías. (y las almohadillas, que se caían a trozos)

Pero al mismo tiempo soy audio-filo, por lo que quiero la máxima claridad y separación en las frecuencias y no me vale un bajo que me emborrone el espectro sonoro. If you’ve ever wanted to transform your home entertainment system with a sensational next-level experience, Sennheiser has you covered. On channels and movies with a lot of sub-bass content, the RS 175 delivers plenty of depth. With bass mode on, high-bass solutions can get a little distorted at the top-end – so be careful. In the next part, I will share if this headset is not suitable for gaming. Sennheiser RS 175: For Gaming A Cinematic Escape: Sennheiser RS 175 Elevates TV As a movie and drama enthusiast, I recently added the Sennheiser RS 175 to my home entertainment setup, and it has undoubtedly elevated my TV viewing experience to new heights. With its exceptional audio performance and thoughtful design, the RS 175 proves to be a worthy companion for indulging in movies, dramas, and more.Respecto a los graves, soy lo que se dice un BASS-HEAD: Mis auriculares perfectos tendrían que llevar subwoofer incorporado. La latencia con el PC por fibra óptica es casi imperceptible incluso tocando el teclado midi y con el DAW por ASIO. This headphone has a bass boost & surround sound listening mode, which helps you hear the depth of the audio.

I watched ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ with it and felt like I was hanging around with Spiderman in person. This headphone has an ideal frequency response that is suitable for all genres of music and audio contents. The cushion of 185 has a premium look with velour-covered earpads. On the other hand, the 175 earpads get dense after using them for a few weeks. And if you are a hardcore audiophile, you should not buy this as it won’t meet the standard or need you are looking for. Esto es FUNDAMENTAL si quieres que los cascos te duren muchos años, porque todas las baterías se deterioran con el uso y ahora lo corriente es que los fabricantes usen baterías internas que no se pueden reemplazar. (viva la obsolescencia programada!)

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

Prices valid in stores (all including VAT) until close of business on 2nd November 2023. (Some of these web prices are cheaper than in-store, so please mention that you've seen these offers online.)

Compared to many of the other parts of the wireless headphone world, the category dedicated to home theatre performance is pretty niche. The sound stage of 175 RF Sennheiser is impressive. When you watch movies wearing headphones, it feels like the scene is happening in front of you. The RS 175's sound quality is its most impressive feature. The headphones deliver a captivating audio experience, bringing movies and dramas to life with astounding clarity and depth. The dynamic range is commendable, with well-defined bass, clear dialogue, and nuanced mid-range frequencies that make every whisper and explosion more impactful. The headphones excel at reproducing cinematic soundscapes, allowing me to get lost in the world of the movie or drama without distractions. Pues bien, estos cascos, SIN el botón de BASS activado tienen unos bajos que están BIEN. Es decir, suenan equilibrados, pegan bien en los sub-bajos y no emborronan el resto de frecuencias.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

Otra cosa importante: usan PILAS RECARGABLES AAA comunes que se recargan solas al poner los cascos en la base. If you are not satisfied with these headphones, you can opt for some alternatives that I am going to mention below. Alternative to RS 175 Headphones The charging cradle/transmitter is a significant part of the design for these headphones. In our opinion, it’s neither particularly attractive nor ugly. It looks a lot like a slimline Broadband modem, with buttons on front for adjusting your audio. Sennheiser RS 175 review: Features

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment