276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SMOK Nord Kit Pod System Kit, 2 ml- No Nicotine(Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As someone that used a SMOK Nord for a solid 12-18 months, I have some pretty strong opinions on what the best coils for the SMOK Nord are.

Keep in mind, I probably used a few hundred of these coils in my time with the Nord, so these results are based on hundreds of hours’ worth of usage. 1.) SMOK Nord 0.6ohm Mesh Coil (DTL) The mesh coil provides a relatively loose, restrictive lung hit. The MTL pod seems to be a little tighter, but it still much looser than a regular cigarette or a JUUL for example. I didn’t experience much of a throat hit at all, even with 50 mg nic salt, probably due to the given airflow configuration. Still, I personally wouldn’t go past 35 milligrams on the Nord, even with the 1.0-ohm coils. Oddly, I find the MTL coils the worst when it comes to flavor, notably the Ceramic ones –for some reason they just don’t seem to perform. And I’ve been through about 100 of them in my time. No. All SMOK coils are not the same. Of course, you need to make sure you select the right one for your tank, but you also want to make sure you vape it at the best wattage. There are 8 different TFV12 coil options, from mesh, to dual and quadruple. Each is going to provide you with a slightly different vape experience in your TV12 tank. Here are the atomiser heads you can get hold of for the Prince from SMOK and what you can expect.

I would advise you to AVOID the ceramic SMOK Nord coil like the plague; it is the worst for flavor, quality control, and performance. Because when you’re dealing with SMOK coils, even its SMOK Nord coils, you do get the occasional dud batch. In my time with the device, I think I’ve had maybe seven or eight dud batches of SMOK Nord coils. Best SMOK Nord Coil –Let’s Recap… Glas Basix Caribbean Punch– This e-liquid is a refreshing medley of peach, pineapple, strawberry, and apple. The combination creates a tropical flavor punch that takes your taste buds on a mini vacation. I heard from other reviewers that the ceramic coils don’t seem to perform as well as the regular 1.4-ohm MTL coils, but I haven’t tried them out to verify. The device shines using the mesh coils, but works well with nic salt using the MTL ones.

Yami Vapor Juusu– Juusu by Yami Vapor is an artful blend of crisp apples, sweet peaches, and Asian lychee. This juice delivers a balance between sweet and tart, offering a unique fruit medley that’s both exotic and familiar. It’s a crisp, clean vape that’s perfect for any time of day. Candy King on Salt Pink Squares– Pink Squares offers the sweet and slightly tangy taste of your favorite pink square chewy candies. This e-liquid perfectly captures the satisfying taste of those chewy treats, making for an irresistible vape. Nord Mesh will be ideal for DTL vaping, whereas the 1.4ohm kit is perfect for MTL vaping. Both will give you great flavour, however, MTL coil will be less vapor than the DTL. The one you choose will depend on your personal vaping style.If you want the maximum flavor and best overall performance from your SMOK Nord, you’ll want to go with the 0.6ohm Mesh Coil (DTL). Known for MASSIVE clouds, rich flavour! Max it out at 90-100Watts. Everything about this coil is huge, even the clouds it produces. Smooth vape but with some serious monster clouds. Because the SMOK Nord is a pod vape and, because most pod vapes and pod vape users like to MTL vape, the 1.4ohm Coil (MTL) is an obvious choice to run in the SMOK Nord. Whether you are a cloud chaser, a flavour craver or someone who just wants to curb their nicotine cravings, there is a SMOK coil for you. Are all SMOK coils the same? With your SMOK Fetch kit you will be able to use the RGC 0.17ohm conical mesh coil or the RPM range. The RGC coils are best for those who are after a decent vapor production with higher wattages. RPM is better for people who are looking for something more discrete and subtle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment