276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Locktober Surprise: Three Sissy Chastity Stories: A Sissy Chronicles Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There was one such prisoner who was spending life in prison for brutally raping a women after her psychological treatments they placed a naked women alone in his cell and all he could do was cringe in the corner in fear. She mentioned how she moderated later the treatments and he was able to be safely released on a limited bases on parole. Jen through herself on her bed, with tears in her eyes, she started mumbling, I wish they understood the way I feel about him. then she sat up and turned on her TV. looking over at the cloths hamper and a idea came to mind, she stopped crying and smiled. I know what to do and how not to get myself in trouble with mom also. Dad will pay for this, I will wait daddy but it will cost you oh my gosh will it cost you.

I had to test how much rope I had, so I sat beside her feet on the couch and slowly ran my fingernail up the sole of her one naked foot. After a couple of strokes with no reaction, I went a step further and started to rub her foot, getting more aggressive as I went. After 30 seconds with no break in snoring, my confidence was high enough to go forward. I thought about turning the lights off and only having tv on (in case she woke) but I really wanted to s I also discovered that I had strong transvestite feelings although I didn't have any idea what to call them. I loved to dress in corsets, girdles and bras and imagine myself a woman. The sight of breasts on my chest sent shivers all up and down me. I wanted to wear women's underwear and feel it hold and confine my body and to have breasts. The idea of actually becoming a woman was an impossible dream in the 40s and 50s but it didn't stop me from wishing. be a woman. My ultimate dream was to be a female polio victim and to be in an iron lung at night and wear leg and body braces during the day. At the time I had never even heard the word transvestite and thought I was the only person in the world who had ever thought such things.Sandra paused for a moment. "Several reasons, I think. For some time now I've had a very strong desire to be humiliated, in a sexual way. The idea of chastity belts began to intrigue me, because it's such a humiliating thing to have to wear. That's the main reason, I'm sure. Plus the fact that straight sex, penetrative sex, doesn't really interest me, and I don't masturbate all that much." Maxine spoke sharply to Monica. "Monica, stand up and show the pretty lady next to you your legs in those calipers." You'll have a better idea of exactly what you want after the next week. I don't know anyone who has started with such full immersion into the lifestyle at the very beginning but I don't really think you'll have any problems and it will probably be easier in the long run and her adjustment more complete. She's not a true beginner though, is she? I'm sure it will work very well". It was 1969 and Dana was a senior at UCLA. “My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to make ‘nookie’ since my roommate was in my room studying. It was a few days before classes started and the room next door to her room was still vacant, so we went in there and proceeded,” Dana explains.

Hehe ok, Jen you are never to tell anyone you saw this ok? promise? Oh yes of course mom she gave a crooked and knowing smile.

Choose Display Mode

So a few weeks went by and nothing further really happened. Though for some reason, every time I saw a pair of female feet I felt kind of odd. Thinking that weird I never have found feet interesting in the past and I still don't, of all the parts of the body the feet seem to be the most dis part. Dave was wrestling with this, what's wrong with me? I still cant stand the shape or the smell of feet yet I feel a tingling sensation whenever I see them for some reason. I was spent. my wife looked down at me, after lifting her feet off my face. "You are so pathetic." She gave the command "stop obey". my body was now my own again. I was so ashamed I did all that not only in front of my wife but also my sister in law. My wife glared at me; "Cheat on me or embarrass me again at movie theaters and this will only be the beginning. Do you understand?" I slowly got to my feet in total humiliation, I sheepishly said; "yes" then I walked up to my room in shame. May we remind you of clauses 4 and 5 in the contract, which forbid the wearer to use force to try to remove a belt. In this instance it appears you have not spent time outside of the belt, consequently we are not imposing any penalties. She went on. “This farm is owned by a private group of Ladies, who wish to hold men as slaves. We mean real slaves, not pretend slaves. We therefore seek out suitable men, men who are able to make the needed financial and time commitment, and we then train them to be slaves. REAL slaves. You have been selected, Peter. You are now an inmate, and you will now, in your turn, be trained to be a slave. Your weight loss will be attained, although it is just a small part of your training here.” As a child I fervently wished I would get Polio and have to be put in an Iron Lung and then have to use leg braces. At the age of 9 I contracted Spinal Meningitis. At first they didn't know if I had Polio or Meningitis. I heard the doctors discussing it with my parents. I just knew that I had Polio and every time I heard someone coming down the hall I prayed they were bringing my Iron Lung. No one knew the real reason for the tears I shed when they announced I had Meningitis.

She continued. “This is real, Peter, not a dream, not just another of your story-fantasies! We have read your stories, of course! They are amusing stories. But now, you are about to experience the reality! This time, it’s not a story! This time, you find out what it’s like, to be a slave, for real!” We started to talk a little about nothing when the conversation being led by her sister, started to get into her clinical trial she is doing for the government on behavior modification. She mentioned how she was able to get violent criminal to alter there behavior through hypnosis and suggestion. How they have responded quite well and through her psychological treatments began to change from seeing women and pray and objects to be dominated to fearing women and treating them with almost subservient attitudes. When something else pressed against my rectum I was able to immediately relax my sphincter and allow it entry. It was much smaller and I hardly noticed its presence after the previous objects. Something seemed to inflate on either side of my sphincter sealing it securely in place. I had no time to ponder what it was before I felt something flowing into my bowels filling them with warm fluid. The flow seemed to continue forever, first filling me and then causing my abdomen to distend as the volume exceeded my normal capacity. Cramps filled my abdomen as the fluid flowed through me and sought out every tiny area of my bowels. The flow finally stopped but there was nothing I could do to relieve the pressure and weight of the fluid filling me. Whatever the device sealed into my rectum was it not only allowed the introduction of the fluid it prevented its expulsion. I was uncomfortable but it was a somewhat unique and certainly new a feeling. I wasn't certain if I hated, liked or was merely neutral about the feeling. Before I could decide a valve must have been opened because the fluid started flowing out of me again. I had no control over the flow and it was so fast it felt like it must have been being pumped out of me. I was soon empty and felt the device deflate and be withdrawn from me. It was immediately replaced by something that felt about like the vibrating plug that had filled me before. It also seemed to have a narrow spot that caused my sphincter to actually hold it within me and a large flange or something I could feel pressing on the outside of my rectum. It may have been the same one because I soon felt it growing inside me as the other one had done. It didn't get as big but felt very large and secure in me.She was indeed angry. “I don’t care what you ‘thought’, Peter! This is real! You signed the contract! A legal contract, and you SIGNED it! You probably didn’t read it, but that’s your problem. So forget what ‘you thought’! You are an inmate here now! You are a male slave! You had better learn the rules here, and fast! I don’t have any more patience with you! You must start to learn, or you must suffer the consequences!” sort of receptacle designed to hold it as it didn't feel as if it were being crushed. The whole arrangement was very tight and semi-rigid and while I couldn't call it comfortable I did like the feeling. I had the feeling again that it was something I would have to get used to as it would be with me a long time. Then Jen kind of looked up from the ground saying, I have a idea. I mean my boyfriends really needs me right now and dad won't let me near him after school. Would you help me?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment