276°
Posted 20 hours ago

E45 Dermatitis Cream 50 ml – E45 Cream to Treat Symptoms of Dermatitis – Dry, Itchy, Flaky Skin - Relieve Itching and Reduce Redness – Anti-Inflammatory Eczema Dermatitis Cream

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Usually someone with quite hydrated skin, and, if anything, often a little bit greasy, I didn’t know what to do during this dry spell. Dosage: Follow the dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider or as indicated on the packaging. But what I can say is, after using it night and day, alongside only a cleansing balm for two weeks, it rapidly reduced signs of dryness, making me forget about the flakiness and red patches that were peppered across my face.

Use with E45 cleansing products such as E45 Shower Cream and E45 Wash Cream to ensure end to end emollient therapy. If you have any further questions about how to take E45 Dermatitis Cream 50ml, please contact Welzo via the help centre and we will be happy to help. Contact dermatitis is a type of eczema triggered by contact with a particular substance which causes the skin to become itchy, dry, cracked, and blistered. Certain items cannot be delivered through this service and therefore this service not be visible in the checkout.E45 Dermatitis Cream should be applied twice a day or as often as needed and should be gently applied on the affected areas of the skin. We understand the importance of quality everyday products that care for your skin with minimal fuss.

After 70 years of soothing dry skin, treating eczema, psoriasis and ichthyosis, E45 is a staple in a whole host of homes. This E45 product is a specially formulated emollient cream that has been designed to work in 3 ways to treat symptoms of eczema, locking moisture in to help deeply hydrate and lock irritants out by improving the integrity and protective function of the skin. Using omega fatty acids it helps to repair damaged skin to improve its integrity to prevent irritants entering the body.Keep reading below to see why I’m now keeping this in my bathroom cupboard – and why you should too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment