276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ximen New Limited Gym Shirt Workout Kinda Fat Kinda Fit T-Shirt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our weightlifting gear and apparel features a variety of styles and designs to choose from so everybody can find something they like – and we have sizing options that go up to 5 and even 6XL so everybody will look great in them. Many of our products spoof pop culture merchandise from your favorite movies, TV, video games, anime, and more, but have a food and fitness twist that makes them unique! In addition to the pop culture references, many also feature our own cast of characters – the Crumbies! The Crumbies were created to make the world a better place where everyone knows their value is more than just skin deep, helping us on our mission to create a community where every body shape, color, and ability is valued, respected, and receives equal opportunities and representation.

Fit: The fit of this t-shirt is nothing short of exceptional. It is evident that the designers took great care in crafting a shirt that caters to the needs of bigger men. The fabric is stretchy, allowing for unrestricted movement during workouts, and it has a generous cut that accommodates broader shoulders and a larger frame. The length is just right, providing ample coverage without feeling constricting or overly loose. It's a rare gem to find a gym t-shirt that fits so comfortably and flatters my physique so well. As a bigger man who has struggled to find well-fitting gym attire, I am absolutely thrilled to have stumbled upon this fantastic gym t-shirt. Not only does it fit perfectly, but it also boasts a cool and stylish design that has garnered numerous compliments during my workouts. Here's why I believe this t-shirt is a game-changer for larger individuals seeking comfortable and trendy gym wear: Style: The cool and trendy design of this t-shirt is a refreshing departure from the typically mundane gym attire available for larger individuals. The shirt is available in a range of eye-catching colors and features a sleek, minimalist logo or pattern that adds a touch of sophistication to my workout ensemble. It's incredible how much a well-designed t-shirt can boost your confidence and motivation at the gym. I genuinely feel great wearing it and have received numerous compliments from fellow gym-goers. For optimal freshness and quality sa-TASTE-faction of your baked goods, KFKF highly recommend you Machine Wash Cold in Mild Detergent, inside out with like colours (to preserve design and colour), and Tumble Dry Low or hang dry (to preserve sizing and minimise shrinkage). Do not bleach. By working alongside local small businesses, strength gyms, restaurants, sports teams, and other organizations, we’re not only growing our community but sparking conversation and exploring action for body diversity. Join us in striving for continued progress by pushing boundaries – and look good doing it in one of our graphic tees for sale! Learn more about us and our mission here.They squat cakes to get cake at KFKF. But not just any cake! You won't skimp out on leg day when you're squatting deliciously decadent chocolate cake plates. Grab a slice if you need some intraworkout carbs to fuel your lifts mid set!

KFKFs iconic Donut logo is a fan favourite and a cult classic. Grab the shirt that started it all and represent the Kinda Fit Kinda Fat lifestyle everywhere! Kinda Fit Kinda Fat has graphic tees for sale along with a variety of other workout and weightlifting apparel for people who are Kinda Fit, Kinda Fat, or somewhere in between. Whatever your body type is, if you’re passionate about food and fitness, you can find a wide selection of clothing and accessories that you can wear at the gym when you’re hitting PRs and later while you’re enjoying a celebratory donut, pizza, or whatever your go-to food is. To us, that’s what “gainz” are all about – pursuing your personal goals and enjoying the process!Durability: It's worth mentioning that this gym t-shirt is built to last. Despite frequent washes and regular use, the fabric has maintained its shape, color, and overall quality. The stitching is strong and shows no signs of wear or loosening. It's reassuring to know that this shirt will accompany me on countless workouts without losing its fit or appeal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment