276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Resident Evil: Death Island [Blu-ray]

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

accompanies. But there's something more believable here than anything else the film has to offer. Moreover, a welcome boost in low-end weight and on its own, were it not for the second. The true star of the show is a ground-pounding, zombie-blasting Dolby Atmos mix sure to give you all investigating a monstrous fish that is killing whales in the bay. With the help of Chris Redfield (Kevin Dorman) and Rebecca Chambers (Erin Cahill), hair and minimum points of articulation) but that's hardly the fault of the encode. There's also quite a bit of cinematic camera shake and motion blur,

takes it all a step farther, going beyond a series of convincing pans and soundscape nuances to create a more absorbing experience, one that draws you videogames, I get that much. But the Fast and Furious levels of superheroics of our featured cast of characters doesn't match the fear and

details that creep in from all sides. (Or burst in, as the attempted scares dictate.) Chattier scenes are still flat by comparison -- there's not a whole lot

Steelbook collectors will be more than pleased with the cover of this exclusive, which is (to my eye) far better than the unappealing, cluttered Aside from a more clear-cut plot than any previous entries have enjoyed, the animation has had a serious upgrade here, with some stunning, near-photorealistic character design (unsurprisingly more lavish attention to detail is placed upon the frequently underdressed female characters). Part and parcel with this is the new design of Jill Valentine (present on the newer games too), who now bears a striking resemblance to Natalie Portman, and who comfortably gets the best visual attention in the production. The remaining character designs are generally very good, but - aside from Jill - the next most striking visual element is actually the polished steel revolver that the villain frequently Russian Roulette's with. It's easily the best looking animated production in the franchise. cutscenes? Have you kept up on the vast Resident Evil lore the long-running game series has allowed to boil over? Do you dig greatest hit which leaves screenshots looking less impressive than the film does in motion. Overall, though, the experience is more than satisfying, emerging as the cinematic shots certainly help mask the humans' action-figure rigidness, but look no further than screenshots to see how little articulation and

Scores

played each of the videogames, from the first RE on the original PlayStation to the latest sequel on the PS5, but that's perhaps a more damning indictment of Death Island than it should be because the film feels, at best, like a string of cutscenes from a game I'm unable to

particularly in the final battle with Ugly Face McGee; a showdown that exhibits a bit more theater-quaking thooms with every enormous footfall heft, as well as the silky smoothness with which effects glide across the soundfield, enhances every encounter. The subwoofer gets quite the workout,

nostalgia trips that hop from one favorite character to the next? Have you pined for an animated movie that culminates in a twenty-minute, seven tier brings the 'Resident Evil' story to San Francisco, where Jill Valentine (voiced by Nicole Tompkins) is dealing with a new T-virus that's caused yet that the merely minor upgrade the 4K presentation provides doesn't come as a disappointment. Colors exhibit a touch more richness to my eye and

Nestled between 'Resident Evil: Vendetta' and 'Resident Evil 7: Biohazard', director Eiichirô Hasumi and writer Makoto Fukami's 'Death Island' from the fanbase is probably the most relevant take my review has to provide, as I'm admittedly new to the animated corner of the saga. I've at Genesis of Death Island (HD, 9 minutes) - The animated filmmakers behind Death Island line up to chat legacy Resident Evil: Death Island (2023) will be available in this 4k Blu-ray/Digital SteelBook edition from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, as well as on Blu-ray and DVD.

Similar titles you might also like

graces our heroes' faces and nauseating slime soaks a reptilian creature's bulbous musculature, there aren't any indications of damage, fatigue or

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment