276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vaporesso Xros 3 Mini Kit, 16W, Integrated 1000mAh Battery, MTL pod kit - Vape Starter Kit, Vaping, Ecigarette, Ecig - No Nicotine, 2ml TPD Version. (Black), 1.0 count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The flavour was excellent. The sweetness of the Apple and Berries combining to produce a smooth and tasty exhale with just enough warmth to bring out the pastry notes as an after taste. The XROS 3 Mini is compatible with all Vaporesso XROS pods, which come in a variety of resistances from 0.6Ω (ohm) up to 1.2Ω (ohm). The device comes included with one 0.6Ω (ohm) mesh pod. These 2ml pods have built-in coils, which means no messy coils changes. Instead, when your vape starts to taste burnt or loses its flavour, simply discard the entire pod and replace it with a new one. Plus, the mesh build of the coils delivers extra strong flavour in every puff!

Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini Pod Kit Review - Crossing The Limits

The XROS 3 Mini by Vaporesso is a sleek and powerful on-the-go beginner vape with a 1000mAh built-in battery and inhale activation. A super easy-to-use alternative for those looking to move away from disposables. This versatile kit offers both restricted direct-to-lung (RDTL) with the 0.6ohm mesh coils and mouth-to-lung (MTL) with the 1.0ohm (sold separately) utilising nicotine salts and 50/50 freebase e-liquids.No matter which XROS pod you choose for your XROS 3 Mini, you should only be using vape juices with a PG content of 50% or more in this device. This includes salt nicotine and freebase 50/50 E-Liquids. The TPD compliant, 2ml pods were interchangeable between the XROS 3 and the XROS 3 MINI and were filled up through a small one-way valve under the mouthpiece. Vape Kit Features Adjustable Airflow Inhale Activated High Battery Capacity Temperature Control Variable Wattage

XROS 3 Mini Pod Vape Kit | Vape UK Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini Pod Vape Kit | Vape UK

Despite many, many similarities, I feel that the MINI version offers vapers a more streamlined set up while retaining many of the key features of the XROS 3. Oh and I almost forgot a couple of the main benefits, and that’s the leakproof worked a charm and the pods lasted me up to tenrefills so I’m happy! XROS 3 Mini

What Can We Expect From the Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini Pod Kit?

With inhale activation technology, there are no buttons or menus to contend with. All you have to do is puff on the mouthpiece, which will create a moderate amount of vapour for an RDTL vape that has a tighter feeling draw. You can also find MTL (Mouth To Lung) Xros pods sold separately, if you prefer a more discreet amount of vapour. Have an overactive thyroid or pheochromocytoma (a tumor of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure) The battery capacity of the XROS 3 MINI is still the same as the original at 1000mAh. This is also the same capacity as the XROS 3, so having the same battery capacity in a smaller device is great. It's square and fairly flat so it doesn't roll off the table; my old pen style vape was always rolling away Battery life for the XROS 3 MINI is good, especially considering the small size. The strength and warmth of the draw are also excellent. Using the 0.6Ω pod that comes with the XROS 3 MINI, you can expect to vape about two and a half pods before the battery dies.

Vaporesso Xros 3 Mini Vape Kit - 2 Free E-Liquids - Vape Club

I was quite surprised by the vapour production. I got more than I was anticipating. The inhale was also smooth, quiet and turbulence free. The diamond pattern on the front of the XROS 3 MINI looks particularly high-end. It has a nice feel to it and also adds a little bit of extra grip to the device. Six of the eight colors have this diamond pattern, while two feature a different pattern with a large VAPORESSO logo. In all, there are 8 colors available: 5 gradient colors and 3 solid colors. The rounded corners and edges on the XROS 3 MINI feel great in my hand. Each side has an indent that runs from top to bottom, and this further adds to the nice hand feel. The XROS 3 MINI is very compact. It’s 99.2mm tall, 23.6mm wide, and 13.8mm deep. It’s a fair bit shorter than the XROS 3, and as a result it’s just that much more portable. It’s nice and light too, but still feels solid and well-made. Plus the pod life with the 0.8ohm V2 pods is over 4000 puffs – hence why they are my daily kit and I have tried a LOT of pod kits!With the massive success of VAPORESSO’s XROS devices, it’s no surprise that the company is continuing to release new iterations each year. I recently reviewed the XROS 3, which is the latest in VAPORESSO’s “full-sized” XROS devices. Today, I’ll be reviewing its little brother, the XROS 3 MINI. Now compatible with the entire range of XROS pods that utilise Corex Heating Tech with unique Morph-Mesh which ensures rapid and even heating - improving vaporisation efficiency and flavour accuracy and extending the coil's life span. The kit comes with a 0.6ohm built-in coil pod which delivers an airy mouth-to-lung vape and delivers exceptional flavour when paired with nic salts and 50/50 freebase e-liquids.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment