276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toshiba FlashAir 4th Generation SD Wifi SDHC / SDXC memory card - 16GB (OEM Pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Initially I tried using Toshiba's FlashAir for Mac applications - not recommended. Using FlashAir on a smart device is much more of a "turn-key" operation than with a Mac.] How can I set it up so that when I take a picture it automatically appears in that folder without the need for the folder to be manually refreshed?

In the app select the FlashAir tab (rather than the "Device" tab)
8. If a) your camera is powered on and b) there is a photo on your FlashAir SD and c) your Wifi is set to your FlashAir device, thumbnails of your photo(s) should appear. A malfunction in which the wireless LAN startup image, the default image file in FlashAir, ("DCIM">"100__TSB">"FA000001.JPG") cannot be displayed in some cameras is modified. To save the modified wireless LAN startup image to your FlashAir, you need to execute "Initialize the card" with this version of FlashAir Configuration Software. SD cards give minimum speeds instead of maximum speeds because it is the minimum speed which will get you in the end.Users can take photos and videos with their digital camera and instantaneously access and store on multiple PCs, Macs, Ultrabooks™, tablets and smartphones – all at the same time.

My laptop connects successfully with the sd card when it is in the camera and I can view the pictures remotely on the laptop in the folderThere is also an option to clear the cache. Might be useful in case you are trying to transfer many photos. No SD cards are rated for over 10MB/s min although most these days are in practice much faster. 10MB/s is enough to record a 1080 30p movie at a CBR 18,000 so it is usually more than adequate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment