276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oypla 30L 240V AC & 12V DC Coolbox Hot Cold Portable Electric Summer Cool Picnic Box

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Coolbags, coolboxes, coolers, portable fridges, camping fridges – there are lots of ways to describe the containers that we use to help keep our food and drink deliciously cool while we’re heading off on a camping trip, staycation or long car journey. The cooling capability of the Allied UK 24L Electric Cool Box is impressive, with a cooling capacity of 15-18°C below the ambient temperature, and its heating functionality is equally reliable. It can reach a temperature of 50-65°C with the help of a thermostat. Moreover, the red and green indicator lights efficiently display the hot/cold status, allowing me to monitor the temperature easily. Electric cool boxes should be sturdy and made of quality materials to withstand frequent use and transportation. Choose a cool box with robust and well-insulated construction, as this will not only ensure durability but also enhance the box’s cooling performance. Additional Features

Cleaning the cool box was hassle-free. The wipe-clean exterior and interior saved me time, allowing me to focus on enjoying my camping experience. Keep in mind that if the box is filled to capacity, it may struggle to maintain optimal cooling. However, this was not a problem for me, as I managed the contents well and didn’t overfill it. I recently used the Klarstein BeerBelly 29 Electric Cool Box during a weekend camping trip and found its cooling and warming functions to be incredibly helpful. The dual functionality allowed me to enjoy chilled drinks while keeping my hot food warm during our outdoor gathering.Frequency: How often are you likely to use your coolbox? This could help to determine how much you’d like to spend. Purpose and destination: What do you want to use your coolbox for? Will you be taking your lunch to work, having a family picnic on the beach or heading out on a camping holiday to the south of France? And do you need freezing as well as cooling capabilities? Portability is made easier with the inclusion of wheels and folding handles. However, the size may be a concern for some, as it may not fit smaller vehicles or cramped spaces. Additionally, I have experienced some minor issues with the durability of the wheels and hinges. Once you’re chosen a new coolbag, coolbox or cooler, here are some handy tips to help you get the most out of it: Compared with the Mobicool MV30, the Hi-Gear 28 Litre offers a similar capacity of 28 litres, making it a viable alternative for those who require a slightly smaller storage space. While the cooling performance and energy efficiency of the Hi-Gear 28 Litre are not specified, it boasts portability features such as an integrated handle for easy transportation and a lightweight design.

I recently took the Mobicool MV30 on a weekend camping trip, and it turned out to be a lifesaver. The 29-litre volume allowed me to store plenty of food and drinks, including six 1.5-litre bottles standing upright.I recently used the Allied UK 24L Electric Cool Box during a weekend camping trip, and I must say that its performance exceeded my expectations. The large 24L capacity allowed me to store enough food and drinks for the entire journey. It is made of hard-wearing plastic, which means it can handle rough treatment during outdoor adventures. Electric coolboxes use the 12v power from your car to keep things cool. If you’re heading away for a longer journey, perhaps for anything from a few days to a few weeks, then these devices are perfect for you - and larger capacity electric coolboxes are better suited to longer trips. I recently took the GlamHaus Electric Cooler Box on a camping trip, and it exceeded my expectations in terms of performance and convenience. Its advanced insulation, combined with CFC-free thermoelectric technology, kept my food and drinks at just the right temperature throughout the weekend. In my search for the best electric cool box, I’ve analysed various options available in the market. I focused on efficiency, reliability, and convenience factors. It is essential to consider these features to ensure that the electric cool box suits one’s needs. One of the features I appreciate is its dual power options, allowing me to power it by a vehicle’s cigarette lighter or an indoor house plug. This flexibility is beneficial when you need to switch power sources or if you wish to use it both outdoors and indoors.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment