276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foot Mistress: Discovering My Foot Fetish

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Slave enjoys the right to cry, scream, or beg, but accepts the fact that these heartfelt expressions will not affect his treatment. Forums for sexual curiosities and questions may be a good place to pose questions to both fetishists and partners of people with this kink.

If you address Me this way in person, I will immediately end the session, and your tribute will be forfeited. Mistress Jasmine isn’t a professional Mistress because She’s trying to satiate an ego, make an impression or cultivate a persona. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. He says: ‘I had a paid session with a foot mistress, but we didn’t connect because she couldn’t relate to me.Slave agrees to accept any punishment Goddess Angela decides to inflict, whether earned or not (This includes but is not limited to: Blackmail, Chastity, Forced bi, CBT, Financial Domination etc. So, the weekend before last, I was going to be rented out to a domme friend of mine that I have served before.

Socks stuffed into the mouth as a gag, dirty socks to be cleaned, even wearing certain kinds of socks can be a part of sock-focused kink play. If you fail to do this, you will be required to administer your enema before beginning play, which will count towards your session time. a) Slave will strive diligently to remold slave’s body, appearance, habits, and attitudes in accordance with Goddess Angela’s desires. Goddess asked Wendi if she wanted me to massage her feet, but she was self conscious that she hadn’t had a pedicure in a while and said maybe someday after she gets one.

If your partner recently brought up their interest in feet, you may have questions about what’s involved and how you should respond. He tells me: ‘I don’t know, because it might be crossing a line, but I’d miss the parties if I didn’t come anymore – I enjoy meeting people. I find myself feeling sorry for anyone who’s served their bubbly in these buckets on nights to come.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment