276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shrek inspired Birthday Card

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What are you doing in my swamp? Playing games? Bobbing for apples? Eating ice cream? I'll let any of it pass for today, because it's your birthday! Happy Birthday, Friend & many more! OGRES & BIRTHDAY have A LOT in common! They are both fun, unpredictable, and GREEN!!!! Well maybe not Green but you get the point! Have the very best birthday ever anyway! On today, get dirty, laugh loud, and enjoy a little swamp activity. Channel your inner Shrek you BIG OLE GREEN SOFTY! Happy Birthday from the crew.

Happy Birthday, you're getting taller, smarter, funnier, prettier, aaaaannnddd OGRE! May you have many more days like today.At first I didn't believe how OLD you were, but then I remembered that you were born when the first Shrek movie came out! I hope you have the Happiest Birthday Ever!

Roses are RED, Shrek is GREEN, I hope this is the BEST birthday that you have ever seen! Happy 7th Birthday! On today, embrace who you are! Do as Shrek did and learn to ignore anything that people can say about you! Today, trust who you are! Happy 13th Birthday! You Are Awesome! Yes, I believe that you have a little Shrek in you! Mostly because you look a little green. Let's Celebrate in the Swamp! Happy Birthday!

Required Cookies & Technologies

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment