276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ALLOCACOC Heng Balance lamp - Ellipse Magnetic mid-air Switch USB Powered LED lamp, Warm Eye-Care LED Lamp, Night Lamp, Table Lamp, Decoration for Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room and Office (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LAP Electrical complete range of LED work lamps are available in a variety of designs from traditional square and round to low profile and mini size.

We’re passionate about creative lighting design and glean inspiration for our original style from the people and landscapes we’ve encountered in over 25 years travelling the world.This lamp gives hours of uninterrupted use and is ideal for a wide variety of machines such as scroll saws, bandsaws, sharpening machines, lathes and many more. Durite compact LED work lamp features a stainless steel swivel bracket, a strong magnetic base and a cigarette lighter plug with switch. If the product becomes defective soon after 7 working days have passed, Fermob will, at its option, repair the product, replace the product or refund you.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Love this lamp,I brought a black one for my bedroom,it looks so unique and fits perfectly,I used to worry about the brightness,but the light is fine,kind of yellow color,not as bright as to light up the whole room,but definitely bright enough for reading or play my phone on bed,overall,it my favorite lamp! My boyfriend and I share admiration for la Luna, and I wanted to get him something related to it but different. Powered by either standard AA batteries or a USB rechargeable lithium battery, this lamp gives hours of uninterrupted use and is ideal for a wide variety of machines such as scroll saws, bandsaws, sharpening machines, lathes and many more. The fixed lighting mode on this one might be a bit too bright to be a sleeping light, but is otherwise a functional and overall nice night lamp.If you love the latest interior design trends, this lamp is a must for the best corner of your home. The strong magnetic base and magnetic side clip mean the light can be secured virtually anywhere on a machine. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. The Beta Group counts on the commitment of over 1,000 collaborators, in the 10 production plants of the six companies Beta Utensili, 3D Beta, VGF, BM Group, Abra Beta and Helvi, and abroad with 11 branches.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The MiBoxer magnetic lamp power driver 200W is a versatile, high-performance LED driver designed for magnetic lamps. The long flexible neck allows it to be positioned to illuminate even the most hard-to-reach areas and get rid of troublesome shadows, giving a clear view of the work in progress. To further increase the lamp’s flexibility, a sliding collar on the lamp head allows either a spotlight or floodlight beam to be created.This Flexible lamp with Magnetic Base and Power Adapter can accommodate for a multitude of lighting needs. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

I personally might get the Heng Pro next as I want to be able to adjust the lighting intensity and colour. Its built-in magnetic base allows easy installation and maintenance, while its advanced features ensure stable performance and a long lifespan.Simple yet very unique, use in any space with its USB power cord to provide a fun and interactive lighting option that is sure to be a conversation piece as well. The LED light which is emitted from inside the curvature provides a unique and relaxing ambience to enjoy at any time or place: reading your favourite book, meditating in the living room or enjoying a moment of relaxation on the bed. Add a mysterious atmosphere based on suggested lamp styles: Dark Xylanthrax, Light Snowfall, Red Sunset, and Fire Wood. It gives off bright, yet comfortable light on my corner shelf and warms up the whole space with its cozy light. Translating to balance from Chinese, The Heng Balance Lamp ("Heng" means "balance" in Chinese) is a warm and soft task light that is powered in an innovative fashion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment