276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral B Toothbrush Crossaction Pro 570 3D White

£37.495£74.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Although I managed 9, by day 8 the motor was slowing, the battery indicator flashing and really it needed charging. All of the heads work with the Pro 600, simply pushing onto and pulling off of the brush handed. One particular style may be better suited to you, but generally, I recommend the CrossAction or Sensi UltraThin for daily use. Additional modes are by no means essential. But, if I were to demand any additional mode it would be a lower powered sensitive cleaning mode that the likes of the Oral-B Pro 3 3500 has.

Oral B Pro 570 Electric Toothbrush - ALDI UK

Each brush head should be replaced every 3 months on average, sooner if the bristles are showing obvious signs of wear. The logic is you spend 30 seconds cleaning the teeth in each quadrant of the mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left). There is no arguing that this is a good electric toothbrush for the majority and you are not wasting money if you buy one. Having handled & tested hundreds of products there really is very little he does not know about them.

Jon is a leading voice on electric toothbrushes and has been quoted by mainstream media publications for his opinions and expertise. You can go away on holiday for a couple of weeks and not have to worry about charging the brush and having to take the stand with you. When pressed it starts and stops the one cleaning mode on this brush, which I will cover in more detail very shortly.

Oral-B Pro 600 Review - Electric Teeth Oral-B Pro 600 Review - Electric Teeth

For your own benefit, do try and perfect your technique so you remove as much plaque as possible. We show you how in our article, how to clean your teeth properly.What always impresses me about the Pro series from Oral-B is that the design and size suit most people, from an older child right through to pensioner with limited movement in the hand. Each can normally comfortably hold, grip and use the brush.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment