276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pack of 10 Cabelcon F-59 3.9 Self Install F Compression Connectors Black RG59 / 6 mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Corning Cabelcon CX3 BNC compression connectors are developed for use in RF, video and digital multimedia applications with excellent performance. Features There is no need for additional sealing. The O-ring in the front part secures a watertight connection according to IPX8*. anténní koaxiální kabel F vidlice – F vidlice Cabelcon Cabelcon F-56 4.9 Koaxiální kabel RG6 jádro měď

Sorry to revive old thread but looking at doing the same in my house, already have the crimper just wondering on the size. Profesionální kompresní F konektor pro dialektrikum 4.9 mm od dánského výrobce Cabelcon, který vyrábí jedny z nejkvalitnějších konektorů na světě. All customs and duty is payable by the buyer (this information can be found at your local customs office) The mechanical and electrical performances are outstanding with excellent pull strength and a remarkable return loss specification: > 30 dB @1GHz. Design The one-piece connector comes with a free spinning nut - hex 11 (7/16) compatible - for easy and reliable installation.

Features

Cabelcon offers a comprehensive line of connectors, jumpers, and accessories for wireless, broadband communications and CATV systems we just buy trade in bulk so don't know retail for something like that but I'm sure you'll be OK with Satellite Superstore if he's supplying 5.1, he does sell other coax other than wf100 so the 4.9 might be what he recommends for some of the other coax? Superior passive intermodulation (PIM) performance ensures efficient 5G data transfer at increased speeds. The numbers (3.9, 4.9, 5.1, 7.0, etc.) refer to the inside diameter (in millimetres) of the metal tube inside the connector into which the foil screen of the cable fits.

Konektor ideální pro použití při montáži multipřepínačů, STA a nebo tam, kde je nutné místo šroubování použit nasazení konektoru na protikus. The transfer impedance in the CX3-RG59/6 (3.9) is low - less than 0.2 mOhm/connector within the return path band (5 - 30 MHz). This is very important for the screening efficiency for connectors used in return path applications. Lets say I need to move my virgin router to another location, I do think I have enough cable as I asked for extra at time of installation. However, I may have to snip the plug of the end of the cable to get it through the wall at the other end. Question is, can i just snip end plug off and then attach an F plug (like sky satellite cable) and then just attach to router ? Some conflicting reports of loss of speed may occur, balance of connection for neighbours, etc. It is unlikely that I will be extending the length of the cable, more likely I may have to reduce. Llámanos ahora: 910 052 331 · 931 702 776 - Work time Mon-Thurs: 8:30 to 14 and 15:30 to 18:30, Fri: 8:30 to 14:30

Multimedia Applications Corning Cabelcon CX3-RG59/6 (3.9) compression connectors are developed for digital multimedia applications and meet the standards of SCTE and IEC. The common problems with BNC connectors such as time consuming installation, many loose parts to assemble, poor pull off strength and poor return loss (VSWR) have been eliminated with this new CX3 design for RG6/59 cables. Type and stripping dimensions are stamped on the body for safe identification and measuring on location.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment