276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Axiss Swiveling Toddler Car Seat, Extra Secure Fit, Reclining, 9 Months - 4 Years, 9 - 18 kg, Authentic Black

£89.5£179.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The seat includes side protection to keep the child safe in case of a sudden impact. The Maxi-Cosi Axiss is easy to install, using the car's seatbelt, and the child is secured using a 5-point harness. The car seat also rotates 90 degrees for easy accessibility, making it convenient for parents during loading and unloading. R129/i-Size is the latest standard that has been introduced. This legislation focuses on the height of your child and not the weight when choosing the right car seat. Most experts recommends that your little one travels rearward-facing for at least 15 months, due to the strength of the muscles. Read more about I-sizeor rearward-facing to make the right choice for your family. AxissFix offers an easy and safe ISOFIX installation, and its Top Tether system makes the installation even more secure by reducing forward movement. The indicators notify you when the ISOFIX installation and Top Tether tensioning are correct. The impact-absorbing material in the headrest of AxissFix car seat provides your little one with extra protection.

The Axiss’ colour indicators show parents when the seat has been safely returned to the correct position for travel. The Axiss features 8 different reclining positions, from an upright to sleep mode. Each position can be easily selected with the lever on the front of the seat. When it comes to travel legislation across Europe, there are two safety standards that you should be aware of: R44 and R129/i-Size. Children up to the age of 12 years old or under a set height should always travel in a car seat that meets one of these approved standards. Now, as with everything new, we know you will have a few questions about this new technology so below we have some of the most frequently asked questions but if you have any more, just shout! It's also a legal requirement for a child to be in an appropriate seat until 12 years old, or 135cm in height, whichever comes first.Here at Halfords we have a huge range of car seats to suit all ages, from newborn right up to pre-teen. With options from great brands like Britax, Joie, Maxi Cosi and Cosatto, alongside car seat adapters, accessories and Isofix car seat bases, we have everything you need to keep little ones secure while travelling. The price could be a little lower as I think many families won't be able to afford this car seat but for me, saftey comes first and as mentioned above, the seat if used over four years means the seat isn't too costly (as long as you're not involved in an accident in the meantime!). Tested by mum Maria Surman for the M&B Awards 2016: Don’t worry if your car doesn’t allow for ISOFIX installation. Our belted car seats are just as easy to use. Simply follow the instructions in the included manual and you and your little one are ready to go! Headrest with high performance impact-absorbing material for extra protection in case of a lateral impact

On the occasions when my son has a tantrum about getting in the car, the swivel on the chair makes it much easier for me to get him in the car and strapped in. I don't have to step into the car any more!She says: “This Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Car Seat is easy to install and takes up less space than many others because there’s no ISOFIX leg to anchor. It looks gorgeous too, and the rotating feature is amazingly easy to use. However, the shell is so much smaller than the other seats tested and I wonder whether it will really last until my child is four years old.” Tested by Laura Allen, 36, mum to Riley, 15 months. She says: “I like this seat’s compact design, and the fact it doesn’t need a cumbersome ISOFIX support leg. One of our cars isn’t compatible with the securing tether system, though, so be sure that yours is. The cord that is used instead is annoying and Riley keeps fiddling with it, so it’s best used forward facing. However, it’s easy to install, and even rotates when it’s reclined.” Tested by Dawn Geddes, 35, mum to Beth, three years. Belt hooks keep harness out of the way when placing child in seat 8 recline positions, easily adjustable from the front It's approved for use with children from 61-105cm tall, which is around four months to four years old.

There are also frequently asked questions, a product. User manuals, bebe confort car seat operating guides and service manuals. Web manuals and user guides for bebe confort axissfix. There Are Also Frequently Asked Questions, A Product Rating.I couldn’t praise this car seat anymore if I tried. I bought it for my son when he was 9 months and he’s only just come out of it at 4 years old. I wish he could have stayed in it longer. It stops the head roll for when there asleep as you can recline the seat. It seems comfortable my son never once complained about being in it. He loved the fact he is high so could look out the window and explore. The isofix ones are brilliant and easy to fix which my parents had or the ones that are seatbelt fixed are just as easy once you’ve got the hang of it and again are secure the seat never moved for me when in the car. I like that it was easier to get him in and out as the turn motion is brilliant and definitely helped my parents put him in and out. It is slightly heavy if moving from one car to another but for the few seconds it takes to carry it to know you’ve got a secure Seat in the car it’s worth it. Allot of people think it’s quite pricey but I dont I think it’s so worth the money when you think of it, it lasts up until they are 4! I recommend this seat to anyone I know or speak to who’s pregnant or got a child I can’t wait to use it again! Read more Keeping your little one rearward facing for as long as possible is for sure the safest option however we live in a world of choice and where ERF isn’t always possible or circumstances mean you want/need a forward-facing seat then the Axissfix Air is a great option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment