276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jurassic World: The Boardgame

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tasks are divided into 6 different categories: Research, Building, Entertainment, Protection & Finance. All actions follow a set pattern, roll against a predetermined number (shown either on the board or a card) and if you roll equal to or higher than that number, you are successful! Hammond would be proud! Our heroes will need to play as a team to fight Dr.Wu's dreadful creation: the Indoraptor. Created for purely military purposes, the Indoraptor is as cunning as it is deadly. Zatu has an excellent range of games and for most of them the best prices too. Delivery is always fast and I have never received a game in bad condition. 10/10 would recommend. In an official press release, Prospero Hall described the Jurassic World board game in detail. Officially titled Jurassic World: Legacy of Isla Nublar, the board game will take players through the storylines of all five films in the series. It will start with the humble beginnings of the first Jurassic Park and will go all the way to the collapse of the Jurassic World attraction and the spread of dinosaurs across the mainland.

INTERACT with characters from the film as you navigate exciting new storylines & thrilling missions!

But they could have universal effects, for example building the Food Kiosks could improve everyone’s Finance skills by one point. Also, weirdly, there is a QR code hidden on some of the cards, this is just an advert for other Jurassic World merchandise, only available in “Selected US Retailers”, which is odd for a UK copy of the game and just made me laugh!

Players work together to manage the famous dinosaur park from the 2015 smash hit film, Jurassic World. Use your skills and a few rolls of the dice to meet the requirements of your mission and win. But beware, the more dinosaurs you have in your park, the greater the danger of a breakout! Once the board has been set up, Jurassic World begins with each player either choosing a character or being given one at random. Each character has their own strengths & weaknesses, making them better suited to certain roles in the park. The playable characters are:I’ve praised Funko Games and Prospero Hall’s games for many years because of how successful they are at capturing the essence of the IPs they work with, and Legacy of Isla Nublar is no exception. The theming and artwork throughout the game, from the box to the board to all the materials you’ll discover from session to session, are phenomenal. The designers have adopted a pulpy adventure aesthetic that fits perfectly with Jurassic World. You’ll find a consistent style across all the cards and assets, including my favorite element: the story guides that look like 1930s comic books. I had an especially hard time tearing the cards at the end of each game because of how beautiful they are. This means they only have 1 dice to roll, so normally they cannot get above 6. However, as The Director has the Buildings Craftmanship upgrade card, they have +2 to any Building roll. As The Director rolled a 5, they are able to successfully place the T-Rex Kingdom in the park. And that is the action completed for The Director player this round. “We Have An Asset Out Of Containment…”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment