276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sorry Not Sorry: The perfect laugh out loud romantic comedy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alyssa Milano is smart, thoughtful, leader who leads with courage, sincerity, and love. Her essays offer critical insights and important solutions to many of the formidable issues of our time, providing a pathway for us to come together and navigate through our country’s greatest challenges.”

The Naya-Big Sean relationship came soon after; in the book by Naya Rivera sorry not sorry, she is blinded by the rupture. ‘I found out that I hadn’t married from the internet anymore and was married to the rest of the world,’ she says. “We weren’t married just, and we haven’t been even together again.”

She writes about her year dating and later becoming engaged to Big Sean in a chapter entitled “The Best Worst Year Ever.” She remembers the first time she realized that Big Sean was a selfish person, when she got news that her Glee co-star Cory Monteith had died. While I expect some politics because it’s Alyssa Milano, I did not expect the entire thing to be full of her mostly raging against Trump and Republicans. It got really old and some of her “facts” are easily debunked on Snopes. In 2010, Naya didn’t make her car the key to Mark Salling, but she covered it in birdseed, dog food, and eggs. Naya tells us who leaked the story since Mark has not even pulled the Lexus. I am a big fan of Alyssa Milano and although this book wasn't exactly what I was expecting, I did enjoy listening to it and her point of views on the state of the world and how messed up things were and are in current day politics. After the two got engaged after just six months of dating, she says that Sean became completely unresponsive. “I was starting to see that the realities of a relationship just weren’t sexy to a rapper who wanted to have his cake and not just eat it too but spread frosting all over the place. ( Too much? Sorry not sorry!)” Then when he was avoiding her, she went to his house, only to find someone on his couch.

If your beliefs mirror the authors, then you’ll probably like this book. If you’re in the middle or on the other side and not interested in a political speech performance, this might not be the book for you. And/or if you’re expecting a book about her life, this might not be the right book either.Granted, this is not an unbiased review. My politics align for the most part with Ms. Milano's, and if yours do not, you may find yourself uncomfortable at a number of points in this book. She also shares her story about a young age showcase, relationship play, and success with her husband, actor Ryan Dorsey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment