276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CHIA CHARGE Energy & Vegan Protein Bars - Healthy Snack Bar - Best Vegetarian Energy Bars - Healthy Snack Bar - Yorkshire Bakery- 10 of The Best Energy Bars & Protein Bars

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After 6 minutes and 2000 metres of lactic acid inducing agony, it's not surprising that these were the first words Steve Redgrave was able to utter after adding another Olympic rowing gold to his collection.

Retailers - Chia Charge

Used these for the first time during 2020 Hardmoors 60 and they gave me a good energy boost as well as the protein hit I like to have every four hours in an ultra. I’m no expert, but you might do better selling the original/salted to cyclists and the rest to you other nutcases . You might remember us: My friend K has crohn’s and I’m post chemo and both of us struggle with certain products and managing energy esp with ultras. Through One Per Cent for the Planet, Chia Charge has been contributing to Trees for Life for a few years now, I thought it about time I took a look at part of the operation. It’s given me the chance to try different flavours and have the option of using large bars/small bars while marathon training.If you are using whole sunflower seeds you’ll be getting the benefit of the whole seeds husks and everything which is great, but you need to chop them finely with a food processor before you begin.

Flapjacks and bars - Chia Charge

The preload bars are just sickly enough and the smaller bars are perfectly balanced to consume without the unpleasant bloated feeling you get with other manufacturers. You are making a real food drink with real food, so it might take a tiny bit of attention and a few extra seconds, but like anything once you've worked out your system, it will become second nature. We are often at Hardmoors Races in North Yorkshire especially before the start, I can't guarantee what time we will get back after a trail marathon.A flapjack and a bottle of mineral water is perfect whilst taking your breath back, at the top of a soaring range looking down at the fields of green and gold.

Sample Pack - Chia Charge

This contains half the sea salt flakes of the original Chia Charge Flapjack, so will also help electrolyte replacement. Chia seed flapjacks are ace, they combine a traditional favourite with a couple of contemporary twists for active people, with the benefit of omega 3 oils, protein and antioxidants, they are high in fibre and low in carbs, and if they were good enough for Aztec warriors who am I to argue! The mission for Montane Trail 26 events is simply to encourage runners of all ages and ability to take part in trail running events.

Have used chai charge during long runs to keep me going, but I enjoy them most after a run to recharge. I have been trying a few different brands selections with a view to fueling a coming ultra (some bars to supplement my Tailwind energy drink), and I have to say Chia Charge have made the cut! Consumption: Slap it on toast, eat it by the spoonful, make desserts or even freeze for a healthy alternative to ice cream!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment