276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hero (a Marry the Scot novel)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By the time he reached my table, I was on my feet, arms ready and spine stiffened to receive his crashing bear hug. On cue, he slammed into me. The delicious audio is available now too! Hear the amazing Ella Lynch and Frank Ryan read Effie and Gabe's tale. She rested her chin on her hands. “Gotta admit, I wasn’t all that excited to go out on my own. I’m only here for another couple of weeks and don’t want to end up a working-vacation statistic.” With a steady glare, Leo stood. On his feet, he was a couple of inches taller than JJ. The light that had been in his eyes—amber irises, I noticed—turned cold. Flat.

Hero (a Marry the Scot novel) - Kindle edition by Vines

My hot chocolate landed, and I breathed in the sweet steam then smiled my thanks at the woman. “This smells amazing. Is that marshmallows in the whipped cream?” I’d dreamed about this day for so long, imagining the sheer headiness of being able to do whatever I wanted. But right now, I couldn’t centre myself. Prison life had messed with my mind. I’d asked my family to give me space in the first day or so but I wished I hadn’t.I had the best time with the kids in my last group. They’re eleven or twelve and super confident.” She took another deep sip. “I’ve had lessons since I was able to walk, but at their age I was all elbows and knees.” In Valle d’Aosta, the mountainous area of Italy which hosted this winter games event, there were evenings of concerts to entertain the spectators once the sport was over. I’d gone along to listen to the bands last night but not stayed, needing to be well-rested. I gazed at Mr Might Be Famous, happy with the excuse of trying to work out who he was. A musician, then, and English. He had a right to worry about crazy fans with that face.

Jolie Vines Complete works and reading order — Jolie Vines

Until I tilted her to remove her pink padded outfit, and I saw her ma in her wee consternated expression. I shrugged, glancing away before it got awkward. “Sorry. No clue. And I still don’t think those girls are looking at you, no matter how big a star you are. I’m probably more famous.” The Marry the Scot series features the McRae family of brothers. Every book contains a hot Scot, and each features a reason to be wed. This is contemporary romance and steamy. It’s suitable for an audience of 18+ due to braw Highlanders falling hard for their lady loves.

Bull will never trust again, certainly not a single mother with secrets. But he can't stop the draw. Autumn's sass drives him to distraction, her body has him burning up. Working side by side with her at his bar every day is enough to awaken his protective side once again. All I was sure about was that I had to walk into a market in a remote dusty village, undercover, and on reconnaissance. For what, I’d be told on the fly. I wasn’t clear what country we were heading for, and I couldn’t find out what the target soldier’s mission had been or why the army cared so much. Revenge, he meant. I couldn’t hunt down the f***er whose lies had put me behind bars. I already knew this. It had been drilled into me in the fortnightly therapy I’d endured. I don’t think they’ve noticed you, specifically.” I wrinkled my nose, not really wanting to burst his bubble. Don’t! I actually offered to introduce you to your own family. I can’t believe I did that.” She pressed the heel of her hand to her forehead, and my smile grew wider.

Wild Mountain Scots Series by Jolie Vines - Goodreads Wild Mountain Scots Series by Jolie Vines - Goodreads

I gave him a punch to his bulky shoulder. “Glad you’re here. Want to talk about that cloud over your head?” Claiming the child and becoming a worthy father will take everything Ally's got, but he won't stop there. He wants Scarlet too. Yet a split-second decision will endanger his life, and the two people he loves the most could be lost to him forever.Autumn has taken her baby nephew and is fleeing for their lives. Almost reaching the safety of a small wintery Washington State town, she narrowly avoids a collision as her car spins out on ice. The other driver is a huge mountain man who speaks only in glares. The instant attraction is like nothing she has experienced, but she isn't hanging around, no matter the enticement to stay. Avoiding memories of the man wasn’t so easy. I had to hear about his exploits like everyone else. The son of the man famous for being kidnapped and murdered in cold blood was now celebrated in his own right. Nate was the poster boy for military recruitment and national pride from sea to shining sea. Everything he did made America safer. He was the soldier of the people, out there with his unit of full-grown Action Men, taking down the bad guys. He belonged to everyone. Mr Fitzroy.” My probation officer bustled into the reception. “I’ve prepared your papers. You need to sign—” He grinned, and dimples popped. Damn. He was too cute for his own good. High cheekbones, a slightly too-wide mouth, and a flare of light in his eyes that I took way too long over admiring.

Marry the Scot Series by Jolie Vines - Goodreads Marry the Scot Series by Jolie Vines - Goodreads

Her features, pale and tear-streaked, were ones that had been etched into my mind. Agonised over to the point where I wasn’t sure if I’d imagined her in that dark, rainy car park.

I didn’t fight my grin. “My fault. I was having a hard job speaking. No clue why I let ye carry on.” The third standalone instalment in the Marry the Scot contemporary romance series takes you away to big love in the splendour of the Scottish Highlands. You'll adore this modern-day hot Scot and his delicate and determined musician. Have you met Lachlan McRae? You might remember the McRae brothers' stroppy relative from the main series. Did you know his bride was originally engaged to another man? Weirdly, I kind of liked Leo gazing at JJ in that way. Like a dominant stag about to take down a competitor. Most people fawned over him. She was familiar. Maybe from her Scottish tones, though we were in Glasgow, so that was hardly unusual.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment