276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WATINC You Have Been Loved for 40 Years Poster for Party Decoration, Unframed Art Prints Wall Celebration Decor, 40th Anniversary Birthday Gifts for Man Women (11x14 inch)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With Canva, it’s incredibly easy to create cool and amazing birthday posters. You don’t need graphic design skills or complicated apps and programs. All you have to do is choose a birthday poster template from our collection of editable designs and customize it with our editing tools.

Famous people throughout the years have had many observations and much wisdom to share about aging and becoming forty. We've selected these 40th birthday quotes that would work really well written in a birthday card. is often seen as a huge milestone that marks the middle of life. You may like to use a loved one's birthday to inspire them. We've carefully selected these inspirational 40th birthday wishes and quotes for friends and family. One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young." If you've got the skills, go for it! Just don't underestimate how many hours it will take (hint: probably 2 hrs, and even then it might not look quite right). Just to give you an idea: when I created this poster-maker it took me 2 hours just to find the perfect font, and then about 1hr to create each of the color palettes. But then again maybe I'm just a perfectionist. Forty is a funny in-between sort of age. Not really old, not really young. As one person put it: "I'm not old, I'm just chronologically gifted". It's a time to celebrate and party - just maybe at a slower pace!Are you looking for 40th birthday wishes for a guy? Sometimes you may like to wish them a happy birthday in a more casual, less sentimental way. We've got all bases covered, with these birthday messages that would work really well in a birthday card for your male friends and family. Happy 40th! I am so proud of you and all that you have achieved so far. I wish you nothing but the best, this next year and always. Congrats on turning the big 4-0. You've accomplished so much in your life. Remember, you're just getting started.

Life begins at 40. Today is the time to hit the reset button! Do everything you've always wanted to do - I believe in you. Happy 40th. Middle age is when you're sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn't for you." is the perfect age. You're old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more. Happy birthday!Your 40th birthday is the beginning of a happy, healthy, and prosperous journey for you. Wishing you all the very best on your special day and for the years ahead! I hate it when things don't turn out as good as what they look like in the photo, but this actually turned out better than I expected and my husband loved it! You're so selfless. On your special birthday, it's time to treat yourself, you deserve it. Happy birthday!

Welcome to the 40s club. It's party time! At least if you forget your ID, it doesn't matter anymore. Happy birthday. You mean the world to me. I hope your 40th birthday is everything you've ever dreamt of and much more. Happy 40th birthday! Look to the future, keep moving forward, stay in the present and savor each and every moment of life.

Framing Your Poster

Wishing you a 40th birthday as wonderful as YOU! You are so kind and loving. I am so proud to call you my {husband/wife etc}. Wishing you a very happy 40th birthday. Enjoy your forties - they're just like your twenties, only doubly as good! inches is a popular size for photo prints, so it's a good choice if you want to print your poster at a photo print shop. Also it's usually easy to find 8 x 10" photo frames. Happy 40th birthday! You are a very special person - I feel blessed to be part of your life. I hope that the year ahead of you is full of love, happiness, and laughter.

To my {husband/wife}, you are my guiding light. I wish you health and happiness on your 40th birthday! Middle age is when you start turning off lights for economical rather than romantic reasons. Happy 40th birthday!

Your 40th is the perfect time to remind you just how cherished and loved you are. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment