276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blue Magic Cleaning Solution, 2 X 500Ml Bottles, With Mixer Bottle, Spray Nozzle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

you should do a spot test before trying any treatment.Also, if the sweater is unwearable with the stain, I always figure what do I have to lose if I try it and it doesn’t work. I'm using it and it's working well. Only used it to clean benches and it does a good job (just like an antibacterial spray I used to use). My solution is probably double the recommended amount as I just pour the blue liquid in and add water (no measuring for me).

The story tells a tale of a favorite dress and a glass of red wine. After thinking the dress was completely ruined, afriend let herin on a little stain removal secret that she hassworn by ever since……………. Spray or pourMiracle Cleaner directly on the stain, launder as usual and watch it disappear like MAGIC. The brown bottles at the drugstore are generally 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Like This Homemade Stain Remover? Pin It! Mix 1-part Dawn dishwashing liquid and 2-parts hydrogen peroxide in a *dark spray bottle or bowl. (Use a funnel if pouring into a bottle)shoot I’m sorry. The only other thing you could try is mixing up the solution and letting the clothing soak in it for several hours. Has it been washed and dried? Even though I’ve been able to get some set in stains out with the solution, I imagine some may not, and motor oil might be a hard one to remove once it’s set in. Keep us posted!! What we have found with Blue Magic is that it is far better to start with the smallest dilution of 10ml to see if this will clean the surface you are working on. If not, then you can increase the dilution in 10ml amounts up to 60ml. Ideal for use in the food industry, breweries, abattoirs, confectioners and other sectors. Related products Most of the advertised oxygen stain removers contained this peroxide and it even brightens the color.

it will last longer if you keep it in a dark bottle (like peroxide comes in. I try to keep our bottle in a cabinet or closet since my bottle is not that dark. And I only mix about 1/2 a bottle at a time, and I give it a little shake before using. So basically, you are best to just mix a small batch at a time.It’s suitable for use in trigger spray bottles and with mop systems. It can also be applied using a cloth or with a cleaning machine. We recommend using this product undiluted for hardened grime. You can use it up to a ratio of 1:100 for light dirt. Sectors which use this product Myself & my Wife have been using Blue Magic cleaning solution for quite-a-while & WE THINK it's a grrrreeeeeate cleaning product.

I have tried many methods of removing stains from clothing over the years. This homemade stain remover aka “ miracle cleaner”really does the job, it is inexpensive and easy to make. It claims to be money saving, because you only need a small cupful to mix with water and then your good to go. Can be diluted with up to 200 parts water, making 1000 litres of cleaning and degreasing solution per 5 Litre bottle. I've been buying this product off TV for along time, cant live without it.x ANY cleaning job, n out comes the BLUE MAGIC.x You name it, it cleans it, the list is endless.x This 5 ltr size was just to hard to resist...N YES,..Its very good value worth every penny...I LOVE MY BLUE MAGIC.xxx

BLUE MAGIC Wipes are an amazing surface cleaner designed to take the guesswork out of diluting chemicals to do the task ahead. Don't waste your money on a bunch of different cleaners when you can get everything you need with Blue Magic Multi Purpose Cleaner. It's the versatile, powerful solution that will make your life easier - and your home cleaner! because that is why dawn was developed to remove bio oil from animals that were affected from oil spills). For Example: if you use 1 teaspoon of Dawn, you will need 2 teaspoons of peroxide. Or 1/2 cup of Dawn and 1 cup of peroxide. *WHY STORE IN A DARK BOTTLE It works, I had my doubts but thought I would buy some for work and give it a try, it works as well if not better than my current range of cleaning products most of them are household name brands so this comes in much cheaper. We couldn't beleive how it got rid of ground in stains/soiling on carpets and the way it cuts through grease on cookers both of which I diluted to the strongest mix, easy to rinse off with no overpowering smells, i can't wait to try the yellow magic hope it's as good as this Blue.

If the stain does not come out completely the first time, try it a second time, but it has worked the first time on everything I have tried. I feel like I did something wrong? I mixed this exactly as your instructions. Sprayed it on a large pile of stained clothing. Maybe some of it were “set” stains but I didn’t consider any of them tough. Out of the 10 or so items I washed only 2 came out clean. What happened? Should I try scrubbing it and washing again? As with any stain removers, always do a spot test , but if it’s a garment that’s already a loss because of the stain, what do you have to lose? FOR CARPET, MATTRESS AND UPHOLSTERY STAINS Have bought used baby clothes from yard sales and used this on it and was able to regift them later along with bottle and recipe of solution to new mothers. So, if you use 1 teaspoon of Dawn, you will need 3-4 teaspoons of peroxide. Or 1/2 cup of Dawn and 1 1/2- 2 cup of peroxide.

Just want to say I have been using this miracle spray for over a year now. I love it. I especially use it on Arm Pit stains and Dress Shirt collars. Works great. I have told a lot of people about it. Thank you again for your tips.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment