276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dogs in Heaven: and Other Animals: Extraordinary stories of animals reaching out from the other side (HarperTrue Fate – A Short Read)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Animals are created for God’s glory. What could speak more of his awesome power than a tyrannosaurus? When talking to Job, God pointed out his greatness revealed in the giant land and sea creatures behemoth and leviathan (Job 40–41). Why shouldn’t all people have the opportunity to enjoy these great wonders of God on the New Earth?

Man is unique and is meant to have a unique destiny. When the Son of God enters history, he comes as a human being, not as an animal. And he saves humans. And he conforms humans to his own nature as the God- man, not the God- animal. Yes, I believe in the Rainbow Bridge, but I am also glad to know that Jesus takes the time for all those pets that might lose their way of getting there. My son was in the Army and needed to leave his dog with my husband and me while he went on special duty. His dog became the baby of the family and very much loved by both of us. Thoseon the “no” side insist that animals do not have souls and there is no salvation for them. When they die, it is simply the ultimate end. It is just sentimentality and distortion. It is not in God's plan. And, believe it or not, it went off on both days and only those two days, much to Laurie’s elation.

Aggressiveness and actions that are taken as a result by animals most often carry a justified reason. When we lose a canine companion, these self-critical kinds of thoughts and feelings may become a part of our grief. Though rooted in positive values such as loyalty, protectiveness, and a commitment to our dog’s well-being, these values can also leave us in moral pain when we believe that we have failed to live up to them. According to Brandon Griffin, PhD, “Moral pain may be attributed to an event or series of events that a person views as a gross transgression of his or her moral beliefs and values, such as when we violate our own values by what we did or failed to do.” Another quite detailed account that describes a beloved animal friend’s passing into God’s kingdom is that of Bonnie and her son’s dog Zeus. Just before he passed away he suddenly had a bright vision of his mother, who was a passionate believer in Jesus Christ. Ian saw how she was praying for him with all her heart. Then he died… Before going to heaven, Ian first went to a place of darkness and terror. He tried to touch his face, but noticed that his hands went straight through his body. He couldn’t touch himself. In the darkness he heard angry voices screaming at him. Ian realized he was in hell… But it did not take long for Judy to realize that Rina was looking out for her and giving her signs from beyond the grave.

Dear Bonnie: I have heard that all dogs go to heaven. Do you believe this to be true? I just lost my family beagle, and I am so distraught. I would like to believe that our beloved fur children know the way over the Rainbow Bridge, but I would like to know your thoughts — Gregg If you don’t have someone, think of somebody in your life, even if they are no longer alive, from whom you have felt love and compassion. Imagine they are in the room with you and tell them what you are thinking and feeling. Imagine their response. 3. Get creative Laurie confirmed that this was definitely not due to batteries dying or the key finder malfunctioning. This is common with all types of pets, and usually, it's the song that played in the car on the way home from the vet after putting them to sleep that you'll hear or the song that you heard right after their passing.

The owners know that while their pets are alive and well, and, they will take care of their beloved animal pets to the best of their abilities. At times, moral pain can be intensified by destructive messages we’ve received and internalized at some point in our lives, often as children. Messages like, “I’m not good enough,” “I can’t do anything right,” “I have to be perfect,” “It’s my fault when something goes wrong,” or “It’s my job to make sure everyone is safe and happy.” People for whom this registers are warmly encouraged to find a safe context, possibly with a caring professional, to explore and gain perspective on these messages. 10. Don’t be afraid to ask for professional help One morning as I got out of bed, I looked to see Zeus sitting up on the floor but with a different kind of expression on his face. I reached over to pat the top of his head, but his expression did not change. I went in to take my shower, thinking it was strange that Zeus did not follow me as I got up to go into the other room. I came out of the shower and continued to my room to get dressed when Zeus became violent and, with his teeth showing, began to lunge full-force toward me. If God created a new race of humans on the New Earth—rather than raising the people who had lived on the old Earth—would it fulfill the promise in Romans 8 of redemption, deliverance, and resurrection? No. Why? To have meaning, the people who are redeemed and resurrected into the new world must be the same people who suffered in the old world. Otherwise, their longing for redemption would go unmet. As goes mankind, so go the animals. If we take to its logical conclusions the parallel Paul makes between humans’ and animals’ groaning, then at least some of those animals who suffered on the old Earth must be made whole on the New Earth. Release all tension, physical, mental, and emotional, and just start connecting with your innermost spirituality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment