276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toyland® 13cm Rubber Stretchy Rat With Long Tail - Pranks and Practical Jokes - Halloween Decoration

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tighter UK restrictions on rodenticides use (CRRU) - targeted proofing provides compliance with CRRU regulations, reducing environmental impact on UK wildlife by preventing rodent ingress and therefore reducing the need to use rodenticide. There are many points of potential entry into a building for a rodent. One of the reasons businesses develop pest problems is because they don’t fully rodent-proof their premises’. Proofing is always the first line of defense against rodent infestations. The Flexi Armour rodent proofing range of door seals provides effective proofing measures, to help prevent the entry of rats and mice and reduce the risk of a rodent infestation developing on your premises.

Much like his Caveman Slippers, the new pair is designed to look as realistic as possible. No detail has been spared here - the rubber rats feature eyes, ears, paws and even a long tail, as well as textured uppers that mimic the animal’s furry coat. I would like to credit and thank “and e” for digging these up and bringing it to my attention. I laughed so hard I thought I’d die (1968) "I laughed so hard I thought I'd die. Rentokil’s Flexi Armour range provides sustainable rodent proofing solutions to help protect buildings internally and externally. By utilising hard wearing, flexible Kevlar and knitted steel mesh, Flexi Armour provides impenetrable barriers that prevent rats and mice entering your premises. An integral part of the Flexi Armour Range is the rodent door proofing solutions we offer for both pedestrian doors and commercial roller shutter doors. These door proofing options offer a sustainable approach to Integrated Pest Management by restricting rodent intrusions into your business. Proofing door gaps - restricts rodent activity and therefore help reduce rodenticide usage, as infestations are reduced.On December 20th, 2018, Redditor [11] /u/OwenPotatoKing posted a meme using the copypasta to /r/LodedDiper, gathering over 100 upvotes in four years (seen below). On October 16th, 2007, YouTuber [7] @Scarlet Grunt posted a video reciting the poem, gathering over 140,000 views in 15 years (seen below). Minimal Disruption - proofing is expertly and swiftly installed by professional Rentokil technicians, minimising any impact on your business. Entry Barrier to Rodents - Kevlar and knitted steel mesh core combination (unique to Rentokil UK) is flexible yet strong enough to prevent gnawing rodents creating entrance gaps under pedestrian and roller shutter doors. At this point, it’s unclear whether Potato is just using these to make a comment about his resident city’s rat problem, or whether they will go into production. What is evident though, is that we can expect the goofy footwear trend to continue for some time yet.

On July 26th, 2018, Redditor [9] /u/Alex_Krapanos posted to /r/Poems by claiming to have written to the poem in 4th grade. The post received a reply [10] from /u/Faremir that alleged that the earliest internet post of the poem can be traced to a 1996 post on the Usenet alt.support.depression (seen below). Shared to the Gram without any further info or comments, the Rat Slides whipped up quite the frenzy on social media. Without Potato giving the pair an official name, users also threw around a few alternatives - the Takashi 69s, Ratatouille 1s and Air Rodents all seemed to be favourites.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment