276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Did I Mention I Love You? (The DIMILY Series): Dimily #1

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you haven’t guessed it already, I really enjoyed this book and raced through it, which was due to its fast paced nature and addictive plot lines. I fell in love with the characters, with each one having their own loveable characteristics and endearing qualities. There were definitely a lot of unpredictable plot points and I didn’t have a clue what was going to happen at any point. Another part of the novel that I really liked was the humorous moments and witty lines which were nice touches and added a friendly, relaxed vibe to the novel.

Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame | Waterstones

I follow him out of LAX. I keep my eyes peeled for any film stars or fashion models that might happen to brush past me, but I don’t spot anyone on my way out.Sexuality: high--kissing, making out, sex in public places, second base, third base, loss of virginity, discussion of pregnancy Not once did Eden piss me off, which is surprising, because I tend to get annoyed with female protagonists. Eden reminded me a lot of myself -- I’m cringing because I sound so vain -- but it’s honest. Just like her, my parents divorced when I was in my early teens, and there were so many things that Eden thought or so many emotions that Eden was going through that I could totally relate to. And so I found myself really liking her and her attitude, it felt realistic to me.

Did I Mention I Love You by Estelle Maskame Review Did I Mention I Love You by Estelle Maskame Review

Also, as much as people hated Anna and the French Kiss for cheating, why has this book not gotten the same treatment. Tyler was so willing to cheat on his girlfriend and keep cheating on her with Eden. While she did feel bad about it, she sure kept being a willing participant. Oke, de flaptekst maakt het boek echt een cliché, maar niks is minder waar. Ik vond dit niet cliché, ik vond het heerlijk! Eden is een meisje waarmee ik bevriend zou kunnen zijn. Een meisje dat redelijk snel vriendinnen maakt, eigenlijk heel rustig is, maar af en toe toch lekker uit de band springt. En dan Tyler.. In het begin vond ik hem echt niet leuk, maar je leert hem steeds beter kennen, waardoor je hem tevens steeds beter begrijpt. Je groeit samen met Eden steeds meer naar hem toe en aan het einde kon ik niet anders dan zelf ook als een blok voor hem vallen. The situation is painful and too much... awkward, and it got worse when she met the older of her three stepbrothers, Tyler. There’s a series of thuds as two boys come jogging down the staircase, their footsteps pounding against the oak as they jump down two steps at a time.

Wikipedia citation

Reseña: Love You (#1 You) de Estelle Maskame - Leer llena ~ En España y en Latinoamérica la trilogía se llama “You”; “Love You” (o Did I Mention I Love You? En inglés) es el primer libro. Hoy les traigo la reseña del primer libro, y estoy muy emocionada en hacerlo. Esta trilogía es una de mis favoritas. Una chica corriente de Oregon. She wants to unravel all his secrets and after a while she is starting to realize that she wants more of... him!!!

Did I mention I love you? by Estelle Maskame | Open Library Did I mention I love you? by Estelle Maskame | Open Library

However, if I’m going to be living with him for eight weeks, I should probably try to put my hostility aside. “I’ve missed you too.”REVIEW: I'm going to sound like a big ol' prude here, but I really hope teens reading this review listen to the voice of reason here. I am 40 years old. I've been where you are. Trust me, toxic relationships are TOXIC. This book glorifies that, and while I give the author kudos for publishing a series at a young age, I can tell she is a very young author.

Did I Mention I Love You? - OverDrive Did I Mention I Love You? - OverDrive

Oh,” I say again. Until now I just assumed I’d be meeting a couple of toddlers who could barely string sentences together yet. “Okay.” His walls are a mask. It’s all an act, a role he’s trying to play. The crude comments and leching over Tiffani and the addictions: they’re fake. It’s all fake... Warmth hits my face as I walk across the sprawling parking lot, the sun tingling my skin and the soft breeze swaying around my hair. The sky is mostly clear apart from several unsatisfying clouds.Ao falar a sua linguagem, consegue chegar-lhes duma forma mais eficaz que qualquer adulto com análogas intenções! I was looking for something along the lines of Paper Princess. I’ve been wanting to find another series like that to fall into and always saw this one around. This was so predictable and the characters were one dimensional and immature. I don’t even know if I liked any character in this book. Well that’s a lie, I liked Dean. He was probably the only good person here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment