276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's also funny when he talks about the splintering and franchising of PUA "Projects," particularly towards the end, as Strauss goes cruising Hollywood bars and finds all the women reacting with bored amusement to his lines, which have now been disseminated so thoroughly that everyone has heard them. Neil Strauss will release his new book called "The Truth" "An Uncomfortable Book about Relationships" ....sometime soon. (hope to win it through the give-a-ways -hint-hint) Fascinating look inside the 2008 campaigns. We should all read it again before the 2012 campaign. Politics is an ugly business.

Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and

The book is great for the same reasons The OZ Principle is - it's great information, provided in a simple and digestible format which allows the reader to start taking immediate action. Don't be fooled by the above statement, the information may be simple, but like anything related to accountability, the results come from a deep commitment to the actions needed to create change. This is not a normal book read for me. I got it for my husband after he heard the author on the Howard Stern show. I will say that this is definitely a book geared for men but if you are an open minded female it is an interesting enough story that of one man’s journey from a total average boy next door struggling to get a date, into a super mac daddy to a man who learned what it meant to really connect with someone else.Screaming fights in front of the staff abound; spouses are jealous of the candidates' relationships with their advisers; Bill Clinton behaves like Bill Clinton; John Edwards blatantly carries on an affair; and Elizabeth Edwards, in stark contrast to her public persona, seems to be truly deplorable. And everyone swears incessantly. Only the Obamas--though certainly not depicted as perfect--emerge as genuinely likable characters.

Game Change – HarperCollins Game Change – HarperCollins

Style still doesn't understand women because he has failed to identify with them. If this is a book about freeing your sexuality, it is also a book about stifling your humanity. It is about using your words to manipulate, and using sex to dominate. Without throwing a single punch, it is fundamentally violent. It claims to be about demystifying women, but really it is about stripping them of all reality and moulding them into what some men would rather they were - mindless, obedient pliable, and constantly, overtly sexual. The authors focus on defining, building, and creating organization wide adoption of cultural beliefs as the means to change the culture. The vehicle to achieving these results is joint accountability to create experiences which change personal beliefs. Only when beliefs are changed will the proper actions be taken which lead to achieving the key results. Wiegand, David (March 9, 2012). " 'Game Change' review: Sarah Palin broke the rules". The San Francisco Chronicle. john and elizabeth edwards. the big myth of the campaign, as understood by the edwards staff, was of "Saint Elizabeth." she did a wonderful job of projecting an image of holiness. Palin says film has 'false narrative': Former Gov. Sarah Palin | Alaska news at adn.com". Archived from the original on February 22, 2012.de Moraes, Lisa (March 9, 2011). "HBO announces new McCain/Palin film, 'Game Change' ". The Washington Post. When you use these expert advices in the 'field', women will listen and consider you as a possible match. Now, the important part is, like Neil Strauss also clearly states, that after you have build some kind of self-confidence and ability to not take everything serious, you can slowly put your own self in your approach to strangers and make really interesting connections. Have relationships, you never would have expected to happen. The ultimate goal is to bring the right people together, instead of marrying the first girl that pays attention to you. The first chunk of The Game tosses out a pretty mindblowing concept for would be Gamers to consider: And it is just fantastic . I believe it is one of the best political non fiction books I have ever read. For a political junkie, as am I, you get everything you could possibly want.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment