276°
Posted 20 hours ago

From Lukov with Love

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As friends – sure. They started as “enemies” and in time developed this really nice, deep, strong connection. Sports are not just for entertainment. We can also learn many life lessons from them. We can see the author trying to tell us an important lesson from figure skating. When Ivan hugged Jasmine when she cried after her dipshit dad basically insulted her career choice.

I really think a lot of people, like me will enjoy this... I also think a lot of people will love this story for what it is - just like I have. Unfortunately, I speak for myself when I say this story just did not do it for me as a romance, but did so much more as a self journey. As I already mentioned, Mariana Zapata is one of my favorite romance authors and I enjoy her stories very much. That had me glancing at Ivan over my shoulder. He had his entire attention on Jessie, and I was pretty sure he was smiling down at her. Huh. “My early thirties, maybe? I don’t know. I might be okay with not having any either. I haven’t really thought about it much, except for knowing I don’t want to have them any time soon, you know what I mean?”Kids are innocent. They’re sweet, they’re honest. They’re cute. They know right and wrong better than adults do.” the banter between jasmine and ivan gave me so much serotonin they had me giggling n smiling the entire read! Just one month ago he had asked me if I was ever going to go through puberty. And in reply I had told him I’d go through it when his balls decided to drop" I typed out a reply, because knowing them, if I didn’t, the next time I looked at my phone, I’d have an endless column of JASMINE on there until they heard from me.

Published in 2018, From Lukov with Love is a contemporary romance fiction by Mariana Zapata. The story follows the main character, Jasmine Santos, a talented figure skater. Here's a brief summary of the book: I dunno there's just something about romance books where the main characters have good witty funny banter. when i say this is a slow burn i mean the SLOWEST OF SLOW BURNS. this is slow burn excellence i couldn’t even complain bc it’s worth it. this was just *chefs kiss* If someone were to ask Jasmine Santos to describe the last few years of her life with a single word, it would definitely be a four-letter one. After seventeen years—and countless broken bones and broken promises—she knows her window to compete in figure skating is coming to a close. But when the offer of a lifetime comes in from an arrogant idiot she’s spent the last decade dreaming about pushing in the way of a moving bus, Jasmine might have to reconsider everything. Including Ivan Lukov. I wasn’t,” he answered immediately. “I like this baby though, and that one. Maybe I need to think about it.”I honestly loved Jasmine. She was this mean, hard-working bitch with a big, loud family that loved the shit out of her hard ass and she loved the shit out of each one of them too. She is definitely a tough cookie and a bit too intense for some people to put up with but damn, it’s like she’s me and I am her. Most of the time. And I honestly love her because I can relate to her. Then she meets Ivan Lukov, who totally changes her life. What will happen to Jasmine's career? How will Ivan influence Jasmine? Will she have a romantic relationship with Ivan? The author gives answers to all these questions in this book. Jasmine Santos and Ivan Lukov are introduced as two highly skilled figure skaters who, due to unforeseen circumstances, find themselves forced to become partners. As they embark on this challenging journey, they must confront their individual fears and insecurities. Through their shared experiences on and off the ice, they learn to overcome these obstacles, ultimately discovering the strength to admit their feelings for each other. A Slow-Burn Romance & Heartwarming Love Story Love Zapata and loved this book almost as much as The Wall of Winnipeg and Me. So glad to hear you’re a fan, too. But when the offer of a lifetime comes from an arrogant, handsome idiot who’s been tormenting her for the last decade, Jasmine might have to reconsider everything.

Jasmine was abandoned by her partner, Paul. When you offered her to be her partner, I was glad. But the smile disappeared from my face when you told her it's only just for one year. That made Jasmine doubt your intentions, Ivan. It made her thought that maybe your playing with her. But, you convinced her that you could win championships and gold medals together. You assured her that you could find her a partner after that one year contract. Jasmine agreed then. You know what? It was her greatest ambition to win, Ivan. To make her family proud, especially her mother who sacrificed a lot for her.stars ☆ THIS IS THE BEST SLOW BURN I’VE EVER READ. I love love love loveeee Ivan & Jasmine. They are definitely my comfort characters and this book would be one of my comfort reads for sure. And how the enemies to lovers trope put in here?! *chefs kiss* The slow burn was just impeccably good. Like i’m smiling ear to ear that made my cheeks hurt when they banter and ofc when they finally kissed AHHHHH I LOVE IT. Twenty minutes later, while I was still busy stretching, I pulled my phone out and wasn’t surprised more messages appeared. i didn't for one second doubt my love for ivan. the minute he showed up i was 100% in love. this man ugh i love him LOVEEEE him. we all love him idc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment