276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SmileTime Teeth Whitening Kit, Peroxide Free Teeth Whitening, LED Teeth Whitening Kit Safe for Sensitive Teeth, 6 Whitening Treatments Included, Easy to Use at Home, 15 Minute Treatment Time

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The SmileTime Premium Teeth Whitening Refill Kit is perfect to top up your smile at home for maximum whitening effect! It’s simple, safe, gentle at home teeth whitening - with peroxide free PAP formula - made in the UK - that allows the natural beauty of your smile to shine through.

Teeth Whitening Kit | Made In The UK | SmileTime Premium Teeth Whitening Kit | Made In The UK | SmileTime

Give your teeth a good brush with the SmileTime Bamboo Toothbrush and SmileTime Charcoal Whitening Powder in the morning and night to help remove plaque build up and remove yellow stains from teeth. Give your teeth a good brush with the SmileTime Bamboo Toothbrush and SmileTime Charcoal Whitening Powder to help remove plaque build up so you're ready to whiten.Want some advice & top tips to use the Starter Teeth Whitening Kit? Watch Video Tutorials from the SmileTime Community to show you how to use SmileTime's Teeth Whitening Products! Use the Teeth Whitening Pen to top up your smile to brighten when you finish the Teeth Whitening Kit. Our SmileTime Premium Teeth Whitening Kit has been designed to deliver up to 10 shades whiter, over a course of 3-6 days. Most of our customers will see a visible difference of up to 2 shades after your first use. It is formulated with an advanced active whitening ingredient called PAP that whitens and brightens your teeth without any pain or sensitivity.

Teeth Whitening Gel Refills | SmileTime

Attach the LED light to the mouth tray (you should have kept the se from your purcha se of either the normal teeth whitening kit or premium teeth whitening kit. Apply gel to the top and bottom sides of the mouth tray (focus gel on your most visible front teeth). Get started on your teeth whitening journey with our specially formulated Starter Teeth Whitening Kit, which includes the Natural Charcoal Teeth Whitening Kit (1 x Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder & 1 x Bamboo Toothbrush) & 1 x Teeth Whitening Pen.

It is formulated with an advanced active whitening ingredient called PAP that whitens and brightens your teeth without any pain or sensitivity. Apply our Teeth Whitening Pen, just before photos or going out. Perfect for touch-ups, anywhere you are.

SmileTime Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www

Our Teeth Whitening Refill Gels have been designed to deliver results in just 15 minutes, over a course of 6 days. It is formulated with an advanced active whitening ingredient called PAP that whitens and brightens your teeth without any pain or sensitivity. We are proud to represent the new age of oral cosmetics, with our unique PAP formula manufactured in the UK and subject to clinical trials. Premium Teeth Whitening Kit “Not exaggerating when I say these are definitely the best at home teeth whitening products I have used.” It's also part of the first pro-age oral care & cosmetics prestige line, focusing on your smile looking as healthy & young as you feel.Watch our video tutorial below on how you can make your smile look as young as you feel in the comfort of your own home, with zero hassle. Can I u se the Premium Refill Kit even if I u sed the normal Teeth Whitening Kit for my fir st treatment?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment