276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When we speak of forgiveness, forgiving ourselves can become the most difficult challenge. When I take a client before a council, I say “What is the first thing that you say to these people?” The client will say it is “a great feeling of regret that I did not live up to my potential.” Michael Newton claims to have documented the results of his clinical work in spiritual hypnotherapy. It made humanity qualitatively unique; ensuring the life of each individual soul had an ultimate meaning within the grand, divine scheme. However, even without a belief in the transcendent, atheistic humanists and existentialists still affirm the distinct value of each human person. Loved this book! Amazing insights of people under hypnosis of a place between each life incarnation! Fascinating even if you don't believe in that kinda of thing! ;)

Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2022-03-17 16:15:12 Bookplateleaf 0002 Boxid IA40396008 Camera Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control) Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier We can take a fresh approach to our lives. I think one of the best examples is that of a card player. You’re dealt a hand — whether it’s poker or bridge — at birth, and that hand can be played a number of different ways depending upon your talents, depending upon who you’re associated with. It’s just like all the aspects that go into a game of cards. How do you play your cards? There will be consequences that will result from your playing a certain way. If you weren’t free to do this, the card game would have no meaning. We learn through trial and error. The larger question is why are people like myself able to do what we do? And could somebody have written the book I have just written a century ago? Those are interesting questions. Yes, I am using hypnosis and I have developed techniques, and if the techniques were known a hundred years ago, would some facilitator have been able to do the same thing? usage, without written permission from Llewellyn Publications except in the case of brief quotations

The destiny of the soul – Hinduism

This is a very important subject that you bring up, this whole idea of choice and free will, and it’s very much a part of our lives. The other thing is the drug-infested cultures all around the world. We’re not going to get rid of drugs. They’re a means of escaping from reality. Drugs like alcohol are here to stay, but they have made it worse in terms of imprisoning souls in bodies. After my last life, my group organized one hell of a party with music, wine, dancing, and singing. They arranged everything to look like a classical Roman festival with marble halls, togas, and all the exotic furnishings prevalent in our many lives together in the ancient world. Melissa (a primary soulmate) was waiting for me right up front, re-creating the age that I remember her best and looking as radiant as ever.

At the moment of death, our soul rises out of its host body. If the soul is older and has experience from many former lives, it knows immediately it has been set free and is going home. These advanced souls need no one to greet them. However, most souls I work with are met by guides just outside Earth's astral plane. A young soul, or a child who has died, may be a little disoriented until someone comes closer to ground level for them. There are souls who choose to remain at the scene of their death for a while. Most wish to leave at once. Time has no meaning in the spirit world. Discarnates who choose to comfort someone who is grieving, or have other reasons to stay near the place of their death for a while, experience no sense of time loss. This becomes "now" time for the soul as opposed to linear time. In Destiny of Souls, sixty-seven people just like you recall their life between lives through Dr. Michael Newton's personal work in spiritual hypnotherapy. Based on his groundbreaking research into the afterlife, this book is designed both for those new to afterlife case studies and for fans of Dr. Newton's bestselling first volume, Journey of Souls. Explore the meaning behind your own spiritual memories as you hear the stories of people in deep hypnosis and learn fascinating details about: —Our purpose on Earth —Spiritual settings where souls go after death —The soul-brain connection —Soul mates —Soul travel between lives —Spirit guides —Ways spirits connect with and comfort the living —Why we choose certain bodies The case studies also pointed out the idea of not being afraid to make change in one’s life. I think that that goes along with the whole discussion on choice. Acclaim: Over 250,000 copies sold Most Outstanding Metaphysical Book of the Year 2001 (Book Exposition of America) A chapter describes the Council of Elders, to which we are summoned for evaluation in two occasions. We are askedSoulnexus is a sub where Spiritual individuals gather to discuss the nature of the Universe and Ourselves.

With 70 case histories of real people who were regressed into their lives between lives, Dr. Newton answers the requests of the thousands of readers of the first book who wanted more details about various aspects of life on the other side. Destiny of Souls is also designed for the enjoyment of first-time readers who haven’t read Journey of Souls.

A few facts helped me trust Newton's work. First of all he's not a half-baked floaty new-age hippie. He is old school. He hypnotised his first subject in 1947. He grew up an athiest...believed in no higher power, no God, no divine intelligence...nothing. While working with a client, he accidentally stumbled upon their memories of life in the spirit world. At first he was skeptical, but after more sessions with different clients he discovered that other people possess these memories as well. Overall, Newton has worked with more than 7,000 clients, and ALL of them report similar descriptions of life in the spirit world. Our souls are continually reincarnated in different physical forms according to the law of karma — a cosmic law of moral debit and credit. Each moral deed, virtuous or otherwise, leaves its mark on the individual. At the time of death, the sum total of karma determines our status in the next life.

I have read several books on reincarnation and a few concerning what happens between lives. This book corroborated evidence i found in other books, but sometimes i found some of the theories postulated a little hard to take. i do think it is worth reading by those serious about investigating reincarnation. but if you are like me, you will take some of the theories presented with a grain of salt. Although i would like to know more about how Mr. Newton's procedures for past-life and between life regressions. " — Julie, 12/29/2013 So this guy regresses people, not to their past lives, but to the time *in-between* their last life and this life. To see what that's all about. And he's collected all these cases to piece together this map of how all this life stuff works. A Persian miniature depicting paradise from The History of Muhammad, Bibliothèque Nationale de France, Paris. Wikimedia Commons Newton: I do. It’s very interesting. Some clients are able to see that and they recognized it. Shirley MacLaine calls it the silver cord, the connection with our higher spiritual self. I think what’s interesting is that people who recognize that a part of them is anchored to a very, very spiritual place may not be able to articulate why they feel that way, but it’s because regardless of the life they are living, a part of them remains behind. The Michael Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy". Archived from the original on 2008-05-13 . Retrieved 2008-07-01.Are there any keys to understanding life and how to live it that you have gleaned from your study of life between lives?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment