276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ordinary Serum Foundation 30ml Lightweight Pigment Suspension System with Moderate Coverage (1.1P Fair Pink Undertones)

£2.165£4.33Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm telling you, this is like a second skin. At 62 years old, I'm realistic. I have lines. I have wrinkles and my skin isn't what it was ten, twenty, thirty years ago. I have blotches and age spots and this foundation did a great job of coverage. The foundation didn't settle into the lines either. If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children. The pigments used in this format are treated for a rich, highly-saturated effect. These pigments are suspended in our proprietary spreadability system that allows pigments to look natural on the skin, resist collecting within fine lines and stay on for longer. The foundations offer a semi-matte finish and are compatible with most primers and are designed to work exceptionally well with the primers offering from The Ordinary.

The shades are divided into four categories: 1 for lighter tones, 2 for medium tones, 3 for dark/deep tones, and 4 for deeper tones. Each category is then classified further by a second digit from 0 to 4 to indicate depth within each category. Finally, a letter is added to the shade code to identify the undertone: P (Pink) and R (Red) indicate cool undertones; N indicates a Neutral tone; Y (Yellow) indicates a warm undertone. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ Serum Foundations are lightweight medium-coverage formulations available in a comprehensive shade range across 36 shades.Delivery is on a selected date, you can choose a delivery day of your choice, up to 10 days in advance (Excluding next day delivery. Postcode restrictions apply) Give your skin a new lightweight go-to with this foundation. This Ordinary Serum Foundation offers a natural medium-coverage with a very lightweight serum feel. It is very low in viscosity and dispensed with the supplied pump. Directions: The foundation also wore well during the day. This is lightweight and not at all heavy and gives a beautiful finish. And at the price---you simply cannot go wrong! The Serum foundation, although touted as medium coverage, is more like a full-coverage one. Light as a feather and a thinner liquid, this glides on easily and gives great coverage without a hint of being or getting cakey. I allow primer to set in then apply this with a beauty sponge, after applying I buff with a brush. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment