276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Christmas to Remember: The festive feel-good romance from the Sunday Times bestselling author, Anton Du Beke (The Buckingham Hotel)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This grossly oversimplified understanding has created many complexities in our lives and taken away from us the very fundamentals of the joy of living.

Trading Address (Warehouse) Unit E, Vulcan Business Complex, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EB. The story mainly goes around the up and coming wedding of Nancy Nettleton and Raymond de Guise (aka) ray cohen, and all the trails and tribulations that surrounds it, but there is so much more happening around it that you become engrossed in each and every characters story. If this is your first visit to the Buckingham Hotel, I’m sure that you could quite easily read this as a stand-alone. As Strictly's longest running professional dancer, achieving a remarkable decade in dance on tour with his professional partner Erin Boag, and as a much sought-after personality and presenter, Anton is the perfect author to lead the reader to the dancefloor as never before.

Well, my loves, I so hope you’re all looking after yourselves and keeping safe with everything else’s that’s going on. In particular this book “A Christmas to Remember” follows Raymond Du Guise and his wife to be,Nancy Nettleton and also Vivienne Edgerton (step daughter to Lord Edgerton) and her activities at the ‘Daughters of Salvation’ homeless shelter.

In fact, the only bad thing I can say about the whole experience is that I am now hanging for book four.

Strung high with decorations for the Christmas festivities, today it is banked in a dozen miniature Norwegian firs, all of them bedecked in crystals and lights - while, gathered around its chequered dance floor, gather the great and good of London town. This felt particularly poignant given the current circumstances, highlighting that despite fear and uncertainty, we should try to find joy where we can. Anton has managed to create beautifully vivid and diverse characters, placed in an excellent setting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment