276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cream Buns and Crime: Tips, Tricks and Tales from the Detective Society (A Murder Most Unladylike Collection, 2)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Two hours after I bought this, it was finished. It was just absolutely fantastic and an essential read for any MMU fan.

Cream Buns and Crime: A Murder Most Book Reviews for Cream Buns and Crime: A Murder Most

It is about a club created by two girls. The club is a secret! Their aim is to help solve cases and find out who, if anyone at all, has committed a crime. This is the end of my story of daisy and hazels mystery.It dosent mention the murder much but i do so hope it works I might do a summary laterIt's quite hard to review this book as it's a collection of a million-and-one things and it's only fun if you've read at least the first 4 books in the series (although reading the fifth too doesn't hurt) and if you really enjoyed those first 4 books. Plot-wise it's not adding anything and the short stories are amusing, but not really delivering the same thrill as the other novels. Everyone thought the Breath of Life was a group of English ladies and gentlemen, who believe themselves to be reincarnations of the ancient pharaohs. Yes, are you with me? Well, when Theodora Miller was found dead, our thoughts were immediately turned to the Breath of Life. So, we did some searching, and, naturally, found out that the pharaohs are just a cover. Have you heard of the Belladonna girls?” The new Murder Most Unladylike Collection, Cream Buns and Crime, is the perfect book for budding detectives as it follows the many famous murder cases of Daisy Wells and Hazel Wong, plus it’s full of brilliant detective tips and facts! Hi! I’m slightly unsure of what to write; I’m worried that writing my own MMU9 will ruin the actual thing for me, I’ll probably get confused when I read the real thing, thinking it is like my own story. How can I get round this problem? I always looking at some replies first because it helps me to think of what to write, I really enjoy reading them, thank you!

Cream Buns and Crime - Cover Reveal! - Robin Stevens Cream Buns and Crime - Cover Reveal! - Robin Stevens

This is the first part of my story I hope you like it. It is very different from the proper story as they don’t go to Egypt and NEITHER of them die! Hi Robin, so excited for Cream Buns & Crime! I will have to try to wrestle my way into the school library on my hands and knees for one of the copies when it comes out! I love all of your books and you are awesome! The cover is a brilliant colour, maybe pink or silver/white for your next cover.I did,” she replied, “but now I’ve joined Uncle Felix and I’m in New York City on a case. It was supposed to be Aunt Lucy’s, but since she just had baby James, I got it! Oh, it’s so good to see you, Hazel!” And in that instance, they discover that the robber’s next target will be the Ancient Egyptian mummy room in the British Museum.

Cream Buns and Crime: A Murder Most Unladylike Collection Cream Buns and Crime: A Murder Most Unladylike Collection

I just adored it. I will read this book again and again. It was so refreshing to find out more and have more time with these characters that wasn't through a novel format. Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments This is a really great story! I thought the idea of them both telling the same story was really clever, as they are two very different people and it was nice to see their reactions to the situation. It feels like we have missed something. We have detected this case terribly. He can’t have done it alone’. This is my first story (there will definitely be more)! It’s basically how I want the series to end. I hope you like it too! (I couldn’t bring myself to make Daisy or Hazel die)Book Genre: Childrens, Crime, Fiction, Historical, Historical Fiction, Middle Grade, Mystery, Short Stories Then the first cry comes and we all sit up in horror. Screams curl my blood and my mind. What’s going on? We can make out words now through the crys. Our parents. It was the day before we were to return to deepdean. Daisy came up to me on the roof. Wotcher watson she said. Then she said something I had suspected. I’m not sure. I’m writing an ending (there isnt really much mentioned about the murder) but I think a summary is a great Idea! I think I mite make a summary for the story im writing about daisy and Hazel. Robin's books are: Murder Most Unladylike (Murder is Bad Manners in the USA), Arsenic for Tea (Poison is Not Polite in the USA), First Class Murder, Jolly Foul Play, Mistletoe and Murder, Cream Buns and Crime, A Spoonful of Murder, Death in the Spotlight and Top Marks for Murder. She is also the author of The Guggenheim Mystery, the sequel to Siobhan Dowd's The London Eye Mystery.

Cream Buns and Crime by Robin Stevens | Goodreads Cream Buns and Crime by Robin Stevens | Goodreads

Hello detectives! I hope you’ve all had lovely holidays, and you’re looking forward to 2017. There are a lot of exciting things on the way from me: The Guggenheim Mysteryin August, Daisy and Hazel’s sixth adventure in October . . . and, of course, Cream Buns and Crime in April. The same thing you are.” My voice was broken. How was it that after all we had been through, it had come to this? We were destined to be together, solving mysteries and fighting crime. Except that had always been Daisy’s dream. Full Book Name: Cream Buns and Crime: A Murder Most Unladylike Collection, #0.5, 3.5, 4.5 (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #0.5, 3.5, 4.5) I realised something that is the only possible thing that I can think of that would change the fact of Daisy dieing.The clues to her dieing were the vice crossed out of Hazels name. Next to me, Alexander tapped my hand to get my attention. “Hazel, do you know that woman?” he asked.I stand up, pinching Amina’s arm as I do so. Blushing (I will never grow out of that habit) , I tell Alexander and Daisy we are going to the ladies. Amina asked me: I had seen those eyes happy, sad, furious, desperate, but never as cold as that. Daisy’s eyes betrayed her and told me that it was foolish to hope. The detective society was finished, our friendship was gone, and so was Beanie. There is also a short story in this written by Beanie, a friend of Daisy and Hazel. Some of the girls' friends are Kitty, Beanie, Lavinia, Kitty's younger sister Binny and in the novels, we don't get much of an insight into them so it was great for me to find out more about these girls and what mysteries they get up to solving. The narrator of that story was Beanie who is also so incredibly humble and naïve and innocent: she is so adorable and I love her. It’s a new month, Detectives – and that means we’re closer than ever to the release of Murder Most Unladylike 9. It’s publishing on the 6th August in the UK and Ireland ( 4th August in Australia and New Zealand, and later in the summer in other territories like South Africa). And this week … I’m finally going to be announcing its cover and title! I’ll be giving you a clue on Wednesday, and then posting the full cover in all its glory on Thursday – and to celebrate, I thought I’d give you a fanfiction challenge. We just sit for a while, underneath the stars, when I have a thought. “Daisy, what were you doing up here with Amina?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment